Re: Suzuki Unisynth guitar

Advertisement
Posted by tindalos on Fri, 05/19/06 - 20:01:30.

: Hey!

: I'm looking to buy a Suzuki Unisynth XG-1 that works. Is there anybody out there that has one to sell?

Hey :

I just came across one @ an estate sale - seems to be in A-1 working order... it operates w/batteries or hooked up to an amp... nifty tones - verrry '80ish...
Does have softcase and owners manual... the only downside is the absence of the tremelo/whammy bar... lemme know if youre interested; and btw, it did not come cheap...

Tindy

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

So...what is the price? Or did you sell it already?

: : Hey!

: : I'm looking to buy a Suzuki Unisynth XG-1 that works. Is there anybody out there that has one to sell?

: Hey :

: I just came across one @ an estate sale - seems to be in A-1 working order... it operates w/batteries or hooked up to an amp... nifty tones - verrry '80ish...
: Does have softcase and owners manual... the only downside is the absence of the tremelo/whammy bar... lemme know if youre interested; and btw, it did not come cheap...

: Tindy

: : I'm looking to buy a Suzuki Unisynth XG-1 that works. Is there anybody out there that has one to sell?

: I just came across one @ an estate sale - seems to be in A-1 working order... it operates w/batteries or hooked up to an amp... nifty tones - verrry '80ish...
: Does have softcase and owners manual... the only downside is the absence of the tremelo/whammy bar... lemme know if youre interested; and btw, it did not come cheap...

*update* ----> I found a tremelo/whammy bar, the set is complete !!!

: : : Hey!
I have one I will give you if you pay the postage. The rubber neck materia has desinagrated the rewt is good and works. Used less tht five hours.
: : : I'm looking to buy a Suzuki Unisynth XG-1 that works. Is there anybody out there that has one to sell?

: : Hey :

: : I just came across one @ an estate sale - seems to be in A-1 working order... it operates w/batteries or hooked up to an amp... nifty tones - verrry '80ish...
: : Does have softcase and owners manual... the only downside is the absence of the tremelo/whammy bar... lemme know if youre interested; and btw, it did not come cheap...

: : Tindy

:
: *update* ----> I found a tremelo/whammy bar, the set is complete !!!

: : I'm looking to buy a Suzuki Unisynth XG-1 that works. Is there anybody out there that has one to sell? i JUST GOT ONE WITH THE CASE..LIKE NEW. YOU WILL CRY WHEN YOU HEAR WHAT I PAID. PERFECT WORKING ORDER WITH CASE.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.