custom 914c taylor for sale

Posted by angel on Fri, 11/01/02 - 19:42:31.

custom 914c for sale e-mail me with any ?s see taylor web site for spec, it is a 2000 model, with pick up awsome guitar/ what more can i say after all its a taylor guitar*******

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: custom 914c taylor for sale

: custom 914c for sale e-mail me with any ?s see taylor web site for spec, it is a 2000 model, with pick up awsome guitar/ what more can i say after all its a taylor guitar*******

E-mail with picture and info

: custom 914c for sale e-mail me with any ?s see taylor web site for spec, it is a 2000 model, with pick up awsome guitar/ what more can i say after all its a taylor guitar*******

Re: Send me a picture and price

hi i am intersesed in the guitar if its still for sale, please send me more information/pictures if possible. please reply ASAP thanks alot,
Brad Rinehart

email me a picture at

Hi
Curious if you still have guitar? If so let me know,and how much you want for it Thanks for your time, Michael

What's your minimum price? I don't have much cash, but if your honest and are willing to sell cheap e-mail me.

: custom 914c for sale e-mail me with any ?s see taylor web site for spec, it is a 2000 model, with pick up awsome guitar/ what more can i say after all its a taylor guitar/please e-mail me with any ?s c.cfrpb@verizon.net/ guitar has german engleman top . rosewood james taylor pick up system. and all the fancy inlays you can find custom truss rod inlay ebony buttons make me an offer/ there are some lite dents near the sound hole i play with acrilic nails. so there are some lite dents other than that is is flawless..or looking to trade for koa model taylor.. e-mail me it wont last..

is it pretty clean? dents or scratches? what is the price?
this is pretty much what im looking for.

Does it have any scratches or dings? How much?

Thanks,
Schon
www.Angelfishweb.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.