Looking for year 2000 Taylor 914C

Posted by Tim on Thu, 06/05/03 - 16:10:16.

I am looking for a year 2000 Taylor 914C guitar in good condition. The guitar must have the old floral (also called Cindy) inlay, not the newer inlay sold on the 900 series today. I would prefer it not to have electronics installed (don't want one with the factory Fishman blender and the big hole in the side). If it has just an under the saddle pickup installed, that might be ok too.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

2000 Taylor 914C

I have one for sale. No pick-up, near mint condition.

I have a 2000 914c with 1-piece neck and Cindy inlay.

It's perfect. I do have an under saddle pickup, that can be as quickly de-installed as installed. Might consider selling for right price. E-mail me.

I am interested in your guitar 914c

howmuch are you selling it for

Re: Looking for year 2000 Taylor 914C

I see this is an old note, but if you have not found your 2000 914c, call Acoustic Outfitters in Stratham, NH, USA. They have a used 914c with the Cindy inlay, not sure if it is a 2000 or 1999.

: I am looking for a year 2000 Taylor 914C guitar in good condition. The guitar must have the old floral (also called Cindy) inlay, not the newer inlay sold on the 900 series today. I would prefer it not to have electronics installed (don't want one with the factory Fishman blender and the big hole in the side). If it has just an under the saddle pickup installed, that might be ok too.

Re: Looking for year 2000 Taylor 914C

: I am looking for a year 2000 Taylor 914C guitar in good condition. The guitar must have the old floral (also called Cindy) inlay, not the newer inlay sold on the 900 series today. I would prefer it not to have electronics installed (don't want one with the factory Fishman blender and the big hole in the side). If it has just an under the saddle pickup installed, that might be ok too.

Re: Looking for year 2000 Taylor 914C, it's a 1999

Thanks for the info! I gave them a call and found out that it is a 1999 model with out the year 2000 neck design. I'm still on the search however......

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.