Re: Wanted: USED TAYLOR CPSM

Posted by Mike Maddin on Fri, 11/07/03 - 05:01:17.

If you can't find a CPSM (wonderful instrument), Taylor custom shop will build you a new guitar with the 1 7/8" neck for $240 extra. However, since it is special order and the dealer doesn't have any cost beyond placing the order (because you have to make a downpayment), you should be able to get one for no more than the prices he has on his new in-store models (less really - depending on your willingness to haggle). Going that route will get you the neck width and the new ES system, instead of the custom Fishman electronics. (I saw Proctor in concert last month and he is expecting the ES system to allow him to leave most of his external electronics at home.)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have a TAYLOR CPSM

I have in my hand a taylor CPSM, how much are you willing to pay for this guitar? This is number 76/100

Re: I have a TAYLOR CPSM

I have a Taylor JKSM would you like to trade???

: I have a Taylor JKSM would you like to trade???

nope.. I'll be willing to trade with a 900 series taylor year 2000 and above (NT necks)

: : I have a Taylor JKSM would you like to trade???

: nope.. I'll be willing to trade with a 900 series taylor year 2000 and above (NT necks)

RYAN,
Still looking to sell your CPSM?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.