C.F. Martin goya G300 made in korea

Posted by Justin Adair on Tue, 08/13/02 - 22:33:21.

If anyone can give me any information regarding my Goya G300 made by Martin the serial number is 9108000040. any information would be appreitated thanx.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Goya guitar

Goya accustic G312. Serial no18064 by Martin made korea...I would like to know how musch its wroth and what year

CF Martin Goya G320 with serial number G9343

Please can someone tell me how old my Goya G320 (SN: G9343) made in Japan under CF Martin.

Thank you

Cf Martin Goya guitar

It would be interesting to find out how old my Cf Martin Goya guitar is. Made in Japan, Goya International, Model # G320. Serial # G9366. Just curious. I had it since 1979. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you..

Goya g330s

I had my Goya g330s broken on my airplane ride home I am trying to figure out the value of it any one know where i can find this info?

Goya Model 318C

I have a Goya Model 318C S/N 96080005
Made in Korea by C.F.Martin. I bought it new around 20yrs ago for $500.
It is a sweetheart to play and has incredible sound for the price. I would like to know what it is worth now, and wonder if anyone else has this model? I would never consider selling-enjoy it too much.
Gene

Martin Goya G 300

I have a g 300 and I've been playing it for about 20 years. I love it! I think the fretboard is mahogany dyed black. It's got a good sound. After about 15 years I had to replace the 3-in-1 tuners. I widened the holes slightly and installed gold Grover tuners. I use Martin medium strings (.13 - .56) and usually pluck it with a light Dunlop pick. In spite of the thick strings, the spruce top has warped upwards only slightly and the intonation is nearly perfect up and across the fretboard.

Granada G300 Guitar made in Korea

Please tell me if anyone knows anything about this guitar, price range value etc. I have a Granada model G300 made in Korea acoustic guitar. It is meant to have nylon strings and is in very good condition, no bending r nothing like that.

Martin and Goya

I also have a Goya, not sure of the model, I bought from Martin. Some time ago, in the 70's I beleive, Martin bought out the Goya inventory and or the name. They didn't make the guitars. The one I have is that old now, and sounds fantastic. I have a couple Martins, and this one isn't made like them for sure, but it plays great and has a deep rich tone. I think I paid Martin around $250 or maybe a bit mmore for it, with a case. A great buy. Send an e-mail to Dick Boak at Martin, he is their history buff.

C.F. Martin Goya G320 made in Japan

I have one for you I have not yet seen. Its a Goya G320SB, (Sunburst, similar to a Gibson Hummingbird) Serial number G8307. I haven't seen this model or serial number in any of the posts that I've seen. Does anyone have/know of this model? It was bought in 1978/79 in Fremont,CA.

Goya G300 N serial#96020154

I am trying to find out how old my Goya guiatr may be, and what it may be worth. If you have any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Its a C.F Martin Goya G300 N Serial#96020154 Nazarath, PA 18064 Made in Korea

Goya model#G300

I would like someone to tell me how much mine is worth,serial#96050119,Goya,#G300 C.F. Martin & CO. Nazareth PA.18064 maid in Korea

goya name

Levin guitars were bought by chris martin and had korea and japan make guitars and put the goya name on them......they play good but there worth is next to nothing not a real goya lol

Re: Goya G300 N serial#96020154

: I am trying to find out how old my Goya guitar may be, and what it may be worth. If you have any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Its a C.F Martin Goya G300 N Serial#96020154 Nazarath, PA 18064 Made in Korea

Goya G300N

I also have a G300N Serial # 9401448 That I picked up in a pawn shop , where the man said pay the pawn(68.00) I have many Bluegrass freinds in various bands from Calif to N. Carolina and some of them haveD28 s and other valuable guitars when this guy took this out of the box and we tuned it I knew that it has great tone and resinance. Let me know what you think they are worth. Charley F.

Re: C.F. Martin Goya G320

I am 13 and i play guitar i have an alvarez and my mom has a cf martin Dm 12 and an old goya (made by C.F martin) model # g320 serial # g10984. If anybody knows when or where this guitar was made i would aprciate it.
Looks of guitar- No 3rd fret inlay and interesting pickguard......I've never seen anyother pick guard like it (she may have replaced the orginal i dont know.)
thnx

: I am 13 and i play guitar i have an alvarez and my mom has a cf martin Dm 12 and an old goya (made by C.F martin) model # g320 serial # g10984. If anybody knows when or where this guitar was made i would aprciate it.
: Looks of guitar- No 3rd fret inlay and interesting pickguard......I've never seen anyother pick guard like it (she may have replaced the orginal i dont know.)
: thnx

We have a G320 in our shop. It was made in Japan and yes, the pick guard is a very unusual shape. Whilst in some ways the guitar looks budget, it has an amazing tone. I am trying to work out its value - the s/n is G82171

: : I am 13 and i play guitar i have an alvarez and my mom has a cf martin Dm 12 and an old goya (made by C.F martin) model # g320 serial # g10984. If anybody knows when or where this guitar was made i would aprciate it.
: : Looks of guitar- No 3rd fret inlay and interesting pickguard......I've never seen anyother pick guard like it (she may have replaced the orginal i dont know.)
: : thnx

: We have a G320 in our shop. It was made in Japan and yes, the pick guard is a very unusual shape. Whilst in some ways the guitar looks budget, it has an amazing tone. I am trying to work out its value - the s/n is G82171

I have an acoustic goya G 320. My father ended up getting as a birthday gift from my mother. His guitarist at the time picked it out for him. s/n G82419, made in Japan.

The pick guard is aswell, a very unusual shape. They bought in Far North Queensland, Australia in I believe the late 70's, early 80's. I am getting it cleaned up and giving my cort to my father. I started on the Goya and I just can't find the same tone anywhere. More so, the feel of the Goya. It's just so smooth to play. No 3rd fret inlay aswell.This guitar to me is priceless.

Re: C.F. Martin Goya G320 made in Japan

I just bought a used Japanese Goya G320SB in St. Petersburg, FL. It is in great condition and sounds wonderful. It has a beautiful cherry sunburst top which is spruce (bookmatched solid) and mahogany sides. The voice is bright and loud....perfect for lead, less so for strumming.

I think it was made in Nagoya in Japan, possibly by a company called Terada for CF Martin.

Colin

Re: C.F. Martin Goya G320 made in Japan

: I just bought a used Japanese Goya G320SB in St. Petersburg, FL. It is in great condition and sounds wonderful. It has a beautiful cherry sunburst top which is spruce (bookmatched solid) and mahogany sides. The voice is bright and loud....perfect for lead, less so for strumming.

: I think it was made in Nagoya in Japan, possibly by a company called Terada for CF Martin.

: Colin
acquired same guitar as a wedding present..model g320 sb
serial # g 7475..sunburst....year unknown..have you found any resources to determine age and possible values.. i have never tracked a guitars value b-4 and do not want to get rid of a potential keeper...thanks dalton3520@aol.com

G320 goya guitar

I have the exact same guitar, serial G7422. My brother got it for me for my birthday in 1981. No idea the age of worth but it's an excellent guitar and I've kept it in pristine condition.

Re: C.F. Martin goya G300 made in korea

: If anyone can give me any information regarding my Goya G300 made by Martin the serial number is 9108000040. any information would be appreitated thanx.

I also have a Goya G300. I would like to know if you have recieved any info on this guitar. Thanx!!

: : If anyone can give me any information regarding my Goya G300 made by Martin the serial number is 9108000040. any information would be appreitated thanx.

: I also have a Goya G300. I would like to know if you have recieved any info on this guitar. Thanx!!

:i have one too, does anyone know what its worth?

: : If anyone can give me any information regarding my Goya G300 made by Martin the serial number is 9108000040. any information would be appreitated thanx.
Yes I bought one on Ebay. I thought it was made by Martin. It looks great, and the seller covered the made in korea printing. Frankly it is piece of junk. The top is not solid spruce , but plywood. I paid 250 for the I bought, worth about $2.50

: I also have a Goya G300. I would like to know if you have recieved any info on this guitar. Thanx!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.