mandolin Goya

Posted by Danton Thompson on Mon, 04/26/04 - 20:03:01.

I just found a goya mandolin at a yard sale that appears to have never been used I purchased it for $20.00 I can find no info on it any input would be welcomed

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: mandolin Goya

: I just found a goya mandolin at a yard sale that appears to have never been used I purchased it for $20.00 I can find no info on it any input would be welcomed

Goya mandolins were made over seas. the better goya mandolins were made by Martin co. they are valued in good condition starting at $200 and up. As long as your mandolin is complete and affiliated with Martin Co. you got a good deal.

Re: mandolin Goya

: I just found a goya mandolin at a yard sale that appears to have never been used I purchased it for $20.00 I can find no info on it any input would be welcomed

I have a Goya A style. It is a good instrument, and I have had a couple luthiers tell me so. It stays in tune well, and has a good sound. The action is a little stiff.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.