What is the value of a CF Martin serial Number G 316H-HL

Posted by Eduardo Luera on Tue, 07/20/04 - 08:50:14.

Does anyone know what he value of a CF Martin Goya guitar serial # G316H-HL made in Nazareth Pa 18064 is worth?
Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Goya G 316 by Martin

My Goya G 316 totally rocks, bring on your American made Martin and see if it can compare! It's handmade, solid spruce top with stunning , rich tone!! Yes, I'm a pro too, and I also own a vintage Martin. Any good guitar player can make even a cheap guitar sound good, but I have met too many guitar snobs with $5,000.00 guitars that often suck in tone and not to mention these starnge people don't even know how to play their snob appeal guitars!
To answer the question, what's it worth....I say, what's it worth too you?

Re: What is the value of a CF Martin serial Number G 316H-HL

: Does anyone know what he value of a CF Martin Goya guitar serial # G316H-HL made in Nazareth Pa 18064 is worth?
: Thanks

g316h

I sold mine for $2200 and the buyer was so thankful To buy tis one for his Dad.

: : Does anyone know what he value of a CF Martin Goya guitar serial # G316H-HL made in Nazareth Pa 18064 is worth?
: : Thanks
Sat. May 10th/08
I read this and don't see an answer. Did you ever find out?
I have one too, but mine was made in Korea, the label I think is what comes
from Nazereth PA (mine has no HL by it.)

NEED HELP

I have a Goya Guitar and this is all i know about it, model #130 the numbers inside the guitar are 3928055 and it was made in sweden.. HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH?!?!?

: Does anyone know what he value of a CF Martin Goya guitar serial # G316H-HL made in Nazareth Pa 18064 is worth?
: Thanks

A CF Martin branded Goya is made in Japan or Korea depending on the year. None were ever USA made. The resale value is low as these are cheap, student grade instrumentd.

Re: What is the value of a CF Martin serial Number G3180

: : Does anyone know what he value of a CF Martin Goya guitar serial # G3180 made in Nazareth Pa 18064 is worth?
: : Thanks

:
: A CF Martin branded Goya is made in Japan or Korea depending on the year. None were ever USA made. The resale value is low as these are cheap, student grade instrumentd.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.