Goya GG-10???

Posted by Ben on Mon, 08/02/04 - 12:20:32.

Has anyone ever heard of a Goya GG-10?? I have one, but I'm not sure if it's real or a fake. I've never heard of a GG-10, only heard of a G-10.

Please reply via e-mail.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Goya GG-10???

: Has anyone ever heard of a Goya GG-10?? I have one, but I'm not sure if it's real or a fake. I've never heard of a GG-10, only heard of a G-10.

: Please reply via e-mail.

i have one,serial no. 55140 goya distributed by dude inc.

Re: Goya GG-10??? Yes there is such a model.

: Has anyone ever heard of a Goya GG-10?? I have one, but I'm not sure if it's real or a fake. I've never heard of a GG-10, only heard of a G-10.

Yes there is such a model. I have a GG -10. The problem is I cannot find any info on it online. I would like to know the value of it. This classical guitar has an excellent tone value. If anyone knows where I can get info on it please let me know.

I've got a GG-10 my self need help whith serial numbers.

Ben - not sure if anyone answered you, but your "GG-10" is a GOYA-GRECO vintage guitar, circa 1970 or so, when they joined companies. Hope that helps. Right after that, I think 1972, Martin took over, so you have one before that, and after the Levin era.

I have a gg-10. I did see it on a goya 1970 price list $150 back then. I would like to know value as well.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.