Goya G318C - year?

Posted by Cameron on Mon, 09/17/01 - 00:41:13.

I just purchased a Goya G318C. Unfortunately the person I bought it from didn't know it's history if it has much of one. It is in incredible condition so I don't imagine it's too old. I am looking for any information on that model and it's year that is out there.
thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Goya 318c

I just purchased a Goya 318c from a friend. I love! Its got a full sound and a great action.
Check it out...
See YOUTUBE: Honeymoon Bay Market My Island Home

I'm running it through a Fender amp with an EMG soundhole pickup
CHEERS!

Re: Goya G318C - year?

I'm a starting out guitarist and my grandfather gave me his Goya G318C to learn on. The paper on the inside has the model number: G318C serial number: 9212000012 C.F. Martin & Co. and Made in Korea and it has the address: Nazareth, PA 18064. does anyone have any idea what year it is and how much it is worth?

how many do you think were made and how much were thet run for now?

I purchased one New at a Guitar shop in 1992. I think that I payed $315.00 and the MSRP was to have been $575.00. I had to decide between it or Keith Whitleys old Kingston that his uncle from Pike County Kentucky had brought in. I do not know why but I chose the Goya. One week later the Kingston was purchased by Lori Morgan for $500.00.

How much did you buy the G318C for?

: How much did you buy the G318C for?

In 1987 I bought a Goya G318C for which I paid $500 new. My instructor recommended it because it was made by C. F. Martin Co. It's still beautiful and has a wonderful sound.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.