Re: Goya, g330s, serial #95120131 estimate, worth?

Posted by john w kuhn on Sat, 03/04/06 - 03:52:04.

:
: I've had this guitar for years and its one of the best acoustics i've ever played...just want a little bit more info about it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Goya accoustic

Im holding a goya acoustic G330 in 2015 right now. Serial number 8757 can anyone post back I would like to know more about it. If this guy has one with a high serial number whats mine worth?

Goya Acoustic Guitar Model G330 m Serial # G8798

Anyone know the value? Excellent shape. made in Japan
Thanks

: : : I also have a Goya G330S, w/ ser# 95050081.
I've seen two others sold on two different Guitar sites for $750 and $790. I wouldn't sell mine for twice that! It's basicly the same construction as a D-35 with an equal sound. I bought mine new in 1994 and it is still flawless, but I do of course put a set of new Martin strings on it annually.
Best of luck!
bb

: : : I also have a Goya G330S, w/ ser# 95050016. The only research that turns up anything is the 'Orion Blue Book'. Your local music store will have one. That's what they use to appraise instruments. Anyway, your guitar used and in good shape will retail used for around $264.00 USD. The construction is rosewood back and sides (solid or laminate isn't stated) and a solid spruce top, most likely sitka and not engleman. The G330S was available from 1994 - 1997. In my opinion, these guitars are worth well more than many high end Alvarez and Takamines which are also made in Korea, but cost up to three times as much as the Goyas. Don't you just love the slight v-shape on the neck?
: : : I've had this guitar for years and its one of the best acoustics i've ever played...just want a little bit more info about it.

: : I also have a Goya G330S, w/ ser# 95050016. The only research that turns up anything is the 'Orion Blue Book'. Your local music store will have one. That's what they use to appraise instruments. Anyway, your guitar used and in good shape will retail used for around $264.00 USD. The construction is rosewood back and sides (solid or laminate isn't stated) and a solid spruce top, most likely sitka and not engleman. The G330S was available from 1994 - 1997. In my opinion, these guitars are worth well more than many high end Alvarez and Takamines which are also made in Korea, but cost up to three times as much as the Goyas. Don't you just love the slight v-shape on the neck?
: : I've had this guitar for years and its one of the best acoustics i've ever played...just want a little bit more info about it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.