Re: Goya CF Martin G305

Advertisement
Posted by Dolen, 13 on Tue, 06/13/06 - 19:44:34.

I was in my room earlier on my bed sleeping with my trip pants and trenchcoat still on... and then my uncle mike walks in the room and throws this big ol' guitar case at me and I was like "You're joking right?" And he grinned and walked out and I got online right away to see if I could find some info about it's age and worth. It's the same model as urs, but he said he got it from someones front lawn garage sale for 15 dollars. Some people, I have heard have sold off antiques at their garage sales without knowing it, and people buying them for like, 2 dollars and getting filthy rich!!!
eh, it has some little scratches like it was used a whole lot but it's not scratched like its been cracked over some dude's head wearing too much spiking gell, and it was dusty like it had been in someones attic for a while. We found some white crusty little thingies on the side and when I put water on it it was superglue cause it turned clear and then white again O_O ....This strap that came attatched to it reminds me of my great- grandpa's suspenders... heheh. I like the stripey, goldenrod/peanutbutter collored wood on the front. The first thing I did was drop the pick in the sound hole... oh, man!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.