Re: Goya Model # G130 --> GR120

Posted by Keith P. on Fri, 07/21/06 - 15:08:42.

: : : : Serial Number g9829 Is this a fake? I cannot find any info on this model.
: : : I have been left a guitar that I am trying to find info on too. The Greco guitar has a serial number of 9823 and a model # gr121
: : : It says something about goya guitars on the label inside too.
: : : Still seaching...

: : I've just bought Greco GR 120 'Goya guitars INC. #12576', and also have no clue when it was made.

: have just come across greco gr121 ser#20042 in same pickle.any help would be appericated.

i also own a greco gr120 that was passed down to me when my mother died. It also says designed and adjusted by goya guitars. mine was made in 62' and the serial # is 12115, so i'd imagine your's was made soon after. It is not a fake, and is worth a pretty penny. mine was estimated at $950. E-mail me with Q's.

Bubs_consession_stand@yaho0.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Goya guitar model G130

I’m trying to find an ID for it and trying to find out how much it cost

Goya Greco Gr-12

Just bought a flaming top classical guitar from guitar shop here in the West.
Has 19 frets, single pearloid dots on frets 3,5,7,9, double dots on fret 12.
Rosewood bridge and fretboard.
Has number "44-45-528" stamped on top of open headstock.
Has big label in sound hole area that has model no. printed GR-2 or Gr-9, the printed 2 or 9 is overwritten by the handwritten number 1 followed by handwritten number 2 so it looks like 12.
The serial number is also handwritten and says "42-528".
The label says: "Greco", "Created expressly for, HERSHMAN MUSICAL INSTRUMENT CO., INC.", "by GOYA GUITARS, INC."
A second very small label underneath says: "SWEDEN".
Beneath second label is a silver seal with yellow center that says: "Made in Sweden".

I'm guessing it's made by Levine as commissioned by Hershman, maybe in late 1958 before 1960 as a prototype? Can anyone give a better insight?

Greco GR120k

I own a Greco Model GR120k Serial #29902 I have no idea what it's value may be. I know is basically the same as the GR120 but with better hardware, fittings, quality and sound.

Greco gr-121

Its a really great guitar. I own a GR-121 and I play on it all the time. It's sounds awesome!! I own several nylon string guitars and this one even tough its not really considered an high end guitar its sounds absolutely amazing. And also great playability and comfort. Really great guitar. you gonna enjoy it.

Re: Goya Model # G130 --> GR120

: : : : : Serial Number g9829 Is this a fake? I cannot find any info on this model.
: : : : I have been left a guitar that I am trying to find info on too. The Greco guitar has a serial number of 9823 and a model # gr121
: : : : It says something about goya guitars on the label inside too.
: : : : Still seaching...

: : : I've just bought Greco GR 120 'Goya guitars INC. #12576', and also have no clue when it was made.

: : have just come across greco gr121 ser#20042 in same pickle.any help would be appericated.

: i also own a greco gr120 that was passed down to me when my mother died. It also says designed and adjusted by goya guitars. mine was made in 62' and the serial # is 12115, so i'd imagine your's was made soon after. It is not a fake, and is worth a pretty penny. mine was estimated at $950. E-mail me with Q's.

: Bubs_consession_stand@yaho0.com
I have a goya - Greco serial no. 18357 model gr120 bought used. pretty cheap. is it worth anything?

Greco GR-120

Just bought one, # 10939, trying to ID and price it. Thx.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.