Goya (Martin) G320M

Posted by Manolete Mora on Thu, 05/17/07 - 00:17:07.

I've just been given a Goya (Martin) G320M, which I think was made in Japan. CAn anyone tell me something about this instrument: when it was made, its quality, value and materials?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Goya (Martin) G320M

: I've just been given a Goya (Martin) G320M, which I think was made in Japan. CAn anyone tell me something about this instrument: when it was made, its quality, value and materials?

: : I've just been given a Goya (Martin) G320M, which I think was made in Japan. CAn anyone tell me something about this instrument: when it was made, its quality, value and materials?
Most of these were solid spruce top and back with maple sides, Brazilian Rose Wood Fretboard, mahogany neck...if it sounds good then it is good...mine is wonderful and I own a lot of guitars.

: : I've just been given a Goya (Martin) G320M, which I think was made in Japan. CAn anyone tell me something about this instrument: when it was made, its quality, value and materials? I have one...It's a pretty good guitar. My tuning pegs were changed out,...it's set up for a player. But the guitar sounds good...plays great. The tone is not bad,maybe a little thin. It's volume average to good. It has a solid mahogany neck. It's obviously a good guitar. I may let this one go for 300.00. sjalexandertrader@yahoo.com

:I purchased a Goya G320M in the 1980's and it cost $300 then. I'd like to know it's current value. It is a maple base with mohogeny neck and all original hardwear. It's in excellant condition I

: : I've just been given a Goya (Martin) G320M, which I think was made in Japan. CAn anyone tell me something about this instrument: when it was made, its quality, value and materials? I have one...It's a pretty good guitar. My tuning pegs were changed out,...it's set up for a player. But the guitar sounds good...plays great. The tone is not bad,maybe a little thin. It's volume average to good. It has a solid mahogany neck. It's obviously a good guitar. I may let this one go for 300.00. sjalexandertrader@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.