Re: Goya M-26 Price Help

Posted by Thomas on Sun, 07/01/07 - 03:35:16.

: Thomas,
: If the guitar is from 1958 it shall read "Made by AB HERMAN CARLSSON LEVIN, GOTHENBURG SWEDEN", and the serial no shall be in the range 366296 – 384905.

: The top is solid alp spruce, the sides and bottom is maple, the neck is mahogany and the fretboard is Rosewood.

: The "european version" of this guitar, Levin LM-26, also called "the Levin Goliath" was probably Levins most popular flattop in the 60:s. I would not be surpriced if the price reaches above 600$ on ebay. A Levin LM-26 was sold recently on ebay UK for more than 700£.

: Good luck!
: /Magnus

Magnus,

This is great news. Thanks for the information, all the best to you. I'm still pondering on what starting price would henceforth be reasonable.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Goya Guitar

I have a Goya Medalist Acustic Guitar model M30 would like info on guitar please woods used fretboard woos & approx. value & is it a well made guitar or not thanks in advance

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.