Re: What is it worth

Posted by Wouter on Tue, 08/12/08 - 02:49:40.

Look closely, could it be GG 9 instead of 669?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

vintage Goya

I have a 1958 S-18 serial no 382311 . Can anyone give me a range of value if I should decide to put it up for sale . Plays real well the tone and sound of that Goliath body is awesome . Had it for thirty years , might be time for something else .

Goya Martin guitar

I have a Goya - Martin guitar model G 150 serial number G O 487 -- any idea of its worth ??

Goya Martin guitar

I have a Goya - Martin guitar model G 150 serial number G O 487 -- any idea of its worth ??

I bought one that is a serial #55234 and hand written is DD 130 2nd'
and is faded but I still believe it is DD I think I read somewhere it could be Rare? Hopefully, anyone know?

It makes sense Wouter, and it makes me curious.
I was aware of models GG4, GG5, GG7, GG10, all corresponding to earlier Goya and Levin models.

I have never seen a GG9 however, and I wouldn´t know what type of guitar it would be.

Is it a flattop or a Classical (nylonstrung)?

/Magnus

I also had a question about the value of my classical goya guitar, model # GG11 serial # 55673. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.