Goya G518

Posted by David on Sat, 03/28/09 - 10:00:09.

I have a Goya model G 518. I was wondering if anyone has an idea as to what year it was made and what kind of wood it is, and what it might be worth ? I think it is Rosewood but can't be sure. There dosen't seem to be a serial number (that I can find) anywhere. Thanks for any input of any kind.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Goya G518

My G518 has 2 numbers 8907000004, Nazareth Pa 18064, any idea what number is what?

Re: Goya G518

I've had mine since about 1991 but it was used at the time...no idea how much it was purchased for (it was a present).

Re: Goya G518

: I've had mine since about 1991 but it was used at the time...no idea how much it was purchased for (it was a present).
I've had mine since same era. paid 150 for it from a personal source. don't know how much worth would also like to know. stevie nicks owned one once.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.