Martin Goya Classical G80 From the 80's/Japanese

Posted by JA on Mon, 03/01/10 - 19:57:32.

I believe it's from the 80's, It seems to be a very well made Japanese classical guitar. I believe it has a solid cedar top, and it seems to have rosewood back and sides(lamnated?) and perhaps an ebony fret board, sounds quite nice really. Does anybody know about this model, perhaps what it may be worth? The only Goya model that came close was from the 70's a "GG-45" and it listed for $650 back than.
Enclosing; I have played many types of nylons guitars hi & low end and this Goya seems to compete with the higher end ones in sound and feel AND the craftsmenship!
Thanks for any info in advance!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Goya M-125

Hi, I bought a Goya M 125 sin # 4,959 made in Korea not sure of the year i believe it was 1988, it was ordered direct from the co. and was made to my details . , this guitar is in real good condition as I have Played through out the years and still am today I have taken care of her, just wonder if she is worth any amount of value ?

Re: Martin Goya Classical G-180 From the 80's/Japanese

I learned from "usedprice.com, that this G-180 not G-80 MRSP was $700 back in the day, I'm thinking about selling this Goya it also has an active LR Baggs Ibeam installed and comes with a HS case.
I do have jpegs

: It's from the early 80's, It seems to be a very well made Japanese classical guitar. I believe it has a solid cedar top, and it seems to have rosewood back and sides(lamnated?) and perhaps an ebony fret board, sounds quite nice really. Does anybody know about this model, perhaps what it may be worth? The only Goya model that came close was from the 70's a "GG-45" and it listed for $650 back than.
: Enclosing; I have played many types of nylons guitars hi & low end and this Goya seems to compete with the higher end ones in sound and feel AND the craftsmenship!
: Thanks for any info in advance!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.