Re: torre guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Jon on Sun, 08/09/09 - 13:19:23.

Hi,

Sorry to add to the debate I have one of these, model 4441.

Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

: I got a torre guitar from a friend a few days ago and i found out(from a guitar builder) that my torre guitar is build in japan in the 60-70´s.The label inside reads :torre supremo,guitarras de calidad(supreme quality),dallas 4440 london.4440 is the model number.Dallas is:john e dallas who worked for arbiter company.They only built 85 4440 guitars.And it shold be worth somewhere around 1500-2000 swedish krona (kr)in good/ok condition.Thats all folks,,,,and,,sorry for my crappy english./Joj

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

TORRE

I HAVE A TORRE CHICA SMALL HALF SIZE? GUITAR I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT AT ALL, NUMBER IN SIDE IS; A510N. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DATE IT AND WHERE IT WAS MADE; IT HAS A STICKER ON THE STOCK THAT SAYS THE NECK IS SUPPORTED WITH A STEEL ROD INSERT THROUGH THE NECK ,I AM MISSING A PEG CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!!!!!!. BOB.

torre

mine says 4441 on it. I'm pretty sure it's a plywood top by the way (have a look at the top via the sound hole). How is the intonation on yours?

Torre Classical Guitar model 4437

I have just bought this guitar and am interested in finding out more about it. It appears to have a solid spruce top with a rosewood fret board and mahogany back and sides . The action seems a bit on the high side but with new strings it has a beautful rich tone with a lovely bass Grateful for any info Thanks Sean

Re: torre guitar

hey. ive been trying to find out who sells torre guitar pegs, because i also have one. but instead of 4440 mine has 4441 in it. please let me know if you get ANY more info on this subject. :) taaaaaaaaaaah.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.