Fender Jag-stang for sale!!!

Posted by Alex Gaetos on Mon, 11/11/02 - 00:35:15.

I'm selling my Fender Jag-stang for only $200. I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. You can email me at apgaetos@mailcity.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

inerested in buying it!

will u post a picture of it

Re: Fender Jag-stang for sale!!!

: I'm selling my Fender Jag-stang for only $200. I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. You can email me at apgaetos@mailcity.com
if you havnt sold it.... i will buy it for 250......no bull shit is it the red or sonic blue one.... either is fine

: : I'm selling my Fender Jag-stang for only $200. I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. You can email me at apgaetos@mailcity.com
: if you havnt sold it.... i will buy it for 250......no bull shit is it the red or sonic blue one.... either is fine
:I'll buy it for 275

: I'm selling my Fender Jag-stang for only $200. I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. You can email me at apgaetos@mailcity.com

: : I'm selling my Fender Jag-stang for only $200. I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. You can email me at apgaetos@mailcity.com
could you send me a picture of this guitar as soon as possible

: : : I'm selling my Fender Jag-stang for only $200. I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. You can email me at apgaetos@mailcity.com
: could you send me a picture of this guitar as soon as possible

: : : : I'm selling my Fender Jag-stang for only $200. I'm Alex from Manila, Philippines. You can email me at apgaetos@mailcity.com
: : could you send me a picture of this guitar as soon as possible, i really want a jagstang becuz a kurt cobain!!!

I am in england how much would it cost to ship to england if you wud, i would pay extra, got n epics and plz email me with n e damage

. How much would shipping to Texas be?
. what color is it?
. Do you have a picture of it?

What color is it Alex, and how much would shipping be?
Thanks

what color is it?

Fender Jag-stang for sale!!!

If you haven't sold it, i will buy it!
send me a pic and some info!
thanks for your time.
tim

I will but that guitar man, send me some pics and info, and i want that guitar A LOT

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.