Left Handed Fender Mustang FOR SALE!!!

Posted by Sean Spurlock on Tue, 07/10/07 - 17:39:06.

Hey all! I've got a reissue MIJ left-handed model Fender Mustang for sale. The guitar is brand new and is a beautiful 3 tone sunburst with pearl pickguard. Fit, finish and action are GREAT! Asking $800.

Related Article:
Fender Mustang Floor

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Left Handed Fender Mustang FOR SALE!!!

HI
DO YOU SOLD IT?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW
POSTAGE TO ITALY
AND MORE PICS
THANKS
GHER

ILL BUY IT!!!!
WHERE IS IT LOCATED
IM FROM SAN DIEGO,CA

Is it still for sale?

how much is it and what color

: Is it still for sale? How much and what condition.

: Is it still for sale?AND WHERE CAN I BUY IT?
WHAT COLOR IS IT? MY NAME IS GUSTAVO AND IM 15 YEARS OLD AND IM INTO GRUNGE AND IM LEFTY SO I NEED INFO ON THIS GUITAR

: Hey all! I've got a reissue MIJ left-handed model Fender Mustang for sale. The guitar is brand new and is a beautiful 3 tone sunburst with pearl pickguard. Fit, finish and action are GREAT! Asking $800.

: : Hey all! I've got a reissue MIJ left-handed model Fender Mustang for sale. The guitar is brand new and is a beautiful 3 tone sunburst with pearl pickguard. Fit, finish and action are GREAT! Asking $800.

Hi, Could you please email me pictures of the Mustang. Also, are you the original owner? If so, what year did you purchase the guitar? Have there been any modifications to the guitar?

Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.