Re: FENDER JAGUAR

Posted by zap brickton on Wed, 02/12/03 - 02:31:09.

: HI My name is jack my son has his heart set on me making him a FENDER JAGUAR copy guitar for his birthday,but try as i might i can not find any plans or blueprints to makEe it.if anybody can suppy or put me in touch with any one both my son and i would be very gratefull.my address is
: 14,sandal way,birstall,batley
: west yorkshire,ENGLAND WF17O

HI jack
Try ad warmoth they might want to give you some clues.If I was you I would just buy the re issue japanese jaguar fender guitar.I'm making one myself (like a year now) and I'm just about to get the chrome parts in that I ordered.so

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: FENDER JAGUAR - Not a Fender Jaguar

Jack, Firstly I apologise this isn't a response for a blueprint request, I'm hoping you managed to nail one down seeing that this post is from 2001! I hope you managed to make one.

So, the reason for my response, My dad, Ian Graham used to work with you, he's told me some great stories about and just recently said he hadn't been able to get in touch. His phone packed in and he lost his numbers.

I've just bought a Tokai PRS copy, I've always wanted one and its a gorgeous thing, I was explaining how it was made, hence he told me about you again and said that you used to make one piece necks, he's an admirer of your work but never played an instrument.

I've only had it a few days and I've just taken a small chunk out of the headstock, I've got the piece and was thinking of looking for someone to repair it, I thought I'd try and search for you on google. So do you do repairs is my question really? My dad said you did commissions but wasnt sure you were in business or a hobbiest, this is unusual I guess, but worth a try. I'm sure it could be repaired, its all there and it fits, just a tiny piece of laquer missing.

This is a wing and a prayer message, its a very old post, hope it reaches you.

My email is paulgrahamuk@hotmail.com

Cheers
Paul

: : HI My name is jack my son has his heart set on me making him a FENDER JAGUAR copy guitar for his birthday,but try as i might i can not find any plans or blueprints to makEe it.if anybody can suppy or put me in touch with any one both my son and i would be very gratefull.my address is
: : 14,sandal way,birstall,batley
: : west yorkshire,ENGLAND WF17O

: HI jack
: Try ad warmoth they might want to give you some clues.If I was you I would just buy the re issue japanese jaguar fender guitar.I'm making one myself (like a year now) and I'm just about to get the chrome parts in that I ordered.so

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.