Left handed Jagstang

Posted by Melissa on Sun, 08/01/04 - 10:47:50.

Hey, is anyone selling a Left handed Jagstang guitar or know where I can find one?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Left handed Jagstang

:
: Hey, is anyone selling a Left handed Jagstang guitar or know where I can find one?

: :
: : Hey, is anyone selling a Left handed Jagstang guitar or know where I can find one?

I have one but don't think I'd be selling, unless someone offered me an insane amount - though on the otherhand, I wouldn't feel good about ripping anyone off either.

: It's like, the the year 2009 and people are still trying to find 'the elusive' Fender Jag-Stang, by Kurt Cobain in a lefty model, and it feels hopeless by now to think we might happen across one of those pre-ordered, never saw for sale...ever, kind of release items. Well...since its '90s release I've been one of those poor-buggers. Had a beautiful, left-handed Mustang once, aqua-marine/tortoise scratch, U.S. model from like the '50s or '60s I think, which unfortunately I sold at a young age, but I have never actually 'ever' have had the chance to buy a lefty! In an aqua/sea-foam color!!! Saw a sunburst Jag-Stang once, in a right handed model, right here in Vancouver, after they released it. Now I see that there are a few aqua-marine/white scratch models popping up on-line but, they are all right-handed models. I didn't even know about these vibrant red and blue models till now either. Anyway, is there anybody out there still listening? I want one, damn it, an I won't stop until I get one. Even if this is read by someone years down the road, just how my path lead me here, if I am still looking for it, then please try to make contact. I would be happy to oblige. P.S. If you have one, try using the old BOSS pedal, Digital Dimension 'DC 3' or the vintage Dimension C, overlapping the DS 1 Distortion for one of the strangest sound experiences around, playing 'that' guitar! Peace.
: Hey, is anyone selling a Left handed Jagstang guitar or know where I can find one?

Hi all !
I´ve got a left handed jagstang, sonic blue, good condition.
how much can i expect for it ? i would have to ship from germany...email me at kevin.rueter@web.de
cheers
kevin

I have one.... yes its for sale contact me at my email adress
sonic blue.

any chance you still have this jagstang?

I have one.... yes its for sale

I have one to sell an original lefty Jagstang in fiesta red from 96
1000 euros or
1400 $

Pickups like cobain Fender texas special & DImarzio DP 100

I'm from France think about shipping costs

:
:I have a Sonic Blue, very rare Lefty if you are interested. It should be posted on ebay by tonight. Thanks.

i was wondering if you still had the lefty jagstang my cell number is 513 300 4993 thanks just ask for dustin am willing to pay $550

hey im a left handed guitar person too and theres a website with a petition on it to bring back the left handed jag-stang here it is
www.petitiononline.com/kc2a20/ petition.html

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.