Kustom Hustler

Posted by Richard Jensen on Mon, 07/29/02 - 15:35:48.

I have a Kustom Hustler 4x10 combo amp that is in great shape. It has the CTS speakers, spring reverb, tremolo etc. I am not really interested in selling, I am just wondering what my vintage amp is worth. I have had it for 20 years and it was my main amp for 15.

RJ

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kustom Hustler

(Originally posted 13:37:30 4/26/06)

We have a 4x10 Kustom Hustler, vintage, from the 70s in great conidition in Guitar Center, West Palm Beach. We sell it for 250.

(Originally posted 15:29:22 1/04/06)

I also have a 1972 Kustom Hustler that i would like to know how much it is worth. I also need a handle for it, any info on the price or where to find a handle would be great.

I bought one 2 year ago for £500 u.k don't know if that was a good price or not but well worth it I think.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.