my marina guitar

Advertisement
Posted by jason peschutter on Thu, 12/29/05 - 11:35:48.
In Reply to Lyons Music

i have owned my marina guitar for about 17 years it plays beautiful and has a unique look its black with a flowerstem pearl inlay on the frets i have never seen or heard of a guitar like this one, can you give me any info on my guitar?

Jason

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: my marina guitar

I have a Marina FL 2 Feeling Series and on the back plate is written Made in Japan .I think that the Marina acoustic guitars are made in Korea or Taiwan, and have nothing to do with the company who is making the electrical ones, I think it's just a coicidence of brand name.Even the logo on the headstock is diferent.

Re: please send me any info on my marina Concord version

Please send mee info on my quitar. Thanks

helo! I bay Marina guitar 10 year ago...Does enyone have any information about this beauty guitar...who made this...veru good sound and looks like Ibanez "jam"(pink color).I wont to send picture of my guitar and I like to see others

:
: helo! I bay Marina guitar 10 year ago...Does enyone have any information about this beauty guitar...who made this...veru good sound and looks like Ibanez "jam"(pink color).I wont to send picture of my guitar and I like to see others darko81@eunet.yu

hi... i,ve got one too... same down to the detail on the fretboard! bought it 20 years ago.. lovely sound.
chris.

my marina guitar

Hello,
I have a Marina guitar... I think it may be custom made?
Does anyone know who makes this brand? Are they still made?
Thanks.

Buying Marina e-602 Guitars

Hi,
If you have a Marina e-502 model guitar.. send me a picture via email. I am buying.

~Ray Williams

Re: Buying Marina e-602 Guitars

: Hi,
: If you have a Marina e-502 model guitar.. send me a picture via email. I am buying.

: ~Ray Williams

i have marina e-602
~by adi1727@yahoo.com

: i have owned my marina guitar for about 17 years it plays beautiful and has a unique look its black with a flowerstem pearl inlay on the frets i have never seen or heard of a guitar like this one, can you give me any info on my guitar?

It's made by Martin

Martin who? Do you mean Martin guitars?
NO WAY!

: : i have owned my marina guitar for about 17 years it plays beautiful and has a unique look its black with a flowerstem pearl inlay on the frets i have never seen or heard of a guitar like this one, can you give me any info on my guitar?

: It's made by Martin

Re: my marina concord version guitar

my guitar is black with yellow lighting bolts it has a really funny neck up the top can you please give me any info on my guitar if you have any????

I have the same guitar, same

I have the same guitar, same design. I believe it's an E 602 with a different paint job.

i have quitar marina concord version. Its good?

: my guitar is black with yellow lighting bolts it has a really funny neck up the top can you please give me any info on my guitar if you have any????

Hi
I have a concord version also.I bought it new in 1990 for £210.It has a red cracked paint effect start style body with which has often beenremarked on how cool it looks.I love this guitar, but do not know much about it and it has served me well,Does anybody know anything about them?????...like how much my guitar might be worth now :)
Thanks
Mark

my marina concord version guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: my marina concord version guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.