Re: Marina Mark 31 Acoustic Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Jeroen on Mon, 02/07/11 - 13:59:03.

: : : i have a "marina mark-31" guitar...
: : : i bought it 9 years ago in germany colonge... the price was about 500 german marks... today 250 dollars... it is a great guitar... but only use thick strings...

: : I own a Marina Mark 32B - It was my first guitar and I bought it for approx £250. ..and I wouldn't part with it, it's a great guitar with a beautiful sound. What ever happened to the manufacturers?

:
: : hi I also got the 32B, did you know that the Marina was one of the first guitars The Beatles used in Hamburg? and that the hardware of this beautifull guitar is made of 24 k gold....? and that the white inlay is made of real ivory.... If you ever can get one of these guitars (Marina MK-32B don't think to long about it but buy..........

:Can anyone tell where i can find the spec's and prizes of this guitar. I have a Marina Mark 2B It's playing very good but i'm not convinced this is a better guitar then a taylor or martin.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.