charvel jackson guitar wiring schematics

Posted by Chris on Wed, 10/03/07 - 15:54:21.

I have lucked up and found a charvel jackson guitar with a jackson J-80C single pickup and it only has a volume control and five position switch the wiring is gone I need help I cant find a schematic anywhere it was maid in FortWorth USA but the address on the neck plate is no longer around man its a nice guitar if I can find some help I would greatly aprechate it

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: charvel jackson guitar wiring schematics

Nice spelling, now put DOWN the guitar and go open a dictionary and encyclopedia and a remedial english lesson book, what you meant to say was!: I've gotten very lucky I found and bought a sweet Charvel/Jackson 6-string electric guitar with the Jackson model J-80C single pickup still in it, it has only ONE volume control and a five-way selector toggle, My problem is that the wiring has all been removed, I need a schematic and I just cant seem to find one anywhere, it was a MADE in USA C/J, it's a very sweet guitar that I would love to finish and if I can find some help for free I would appreciate it very much, because let's all face facts, I'm an illiterate red-neck moron who can't spell for beans and don't know how to search for things on the web cause I'm a huge homo, I would greatly APPRECIATE any advice, help or schematics on how to wire it up, thanks., Hey dumbass, try googeling "GuitarNucleus" you should find ALL the scematics you could ever want.

for all the complaining

for all the complaining about spelling this guy super shredder doesn't know how to spell the search engine "google"... he says try "googeling". yes googel is the correct spelling of the number but not the engine.

Thanks for the reference SuperShredder666 you're a prince amongst princes you puss dripping prick sucking ass licker. I found the Charvel diagram I needed and appreciate your help.

spelling doesn't matter as long as the other person gets it?

Anyway, brill metal guitar esp' for 52 year git like me from sad england
let me know about pre amp wiring if you come across?
Thanks
Dave

Dude: You are in luck, I don't know if you have found it yet or not but if you go to seymourduncan.com they have schematics for just about any pickup/switch combination you may run into. It is also my experience that the Jackson humbuckers are wired exactly the same (wire colors) as the seymour duncans. So you can just find your pickup switch combination on the seymour duncan website and wire your guitar the same way. Good luck!

wiring jackson PS4 performance

Hellow i repaint one of your guitars but i dont have te wiringdiagram for the jackson PS4 performance
Is it possible to have it ?

Thx Christophe

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.