Jackson Dinky rev. professional

Posted by goran on Fri, 01/04/08 - 05:34:14.

I have a dinky reverse jackson pro., maple green. It must have been made in the USA. The serial number is: 308966
Can you tell me anything about it? Where and when it was made? What you now about price in europe?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Jackson Dinky rev. professional

If the headstock has a "Professional" labeled on it, the guitar should be japanese. They were made in the beginning of 90's and they were the most expensive japanese models. Mine has a serial number 403416. I changed the pickups to Seymour Duncans which suits the guitar really well. The european price might be around 500-800 euros.

: If the headstock has a "Professional" labeled on it, the guitar should be japanese. They were made in the beginning of 90's and they were the most expensive japanese models. Mine has a serial number 403416. I changed the pickups to Seymour Duncans which suits the guitar really well. The european price might be around 500-800 euros.

I have one I just found for $50 with bad electronics and a horrible set-up. I've managed to setup the bridge and the neck so far. I ripped out the two stock humbuckers and am in the process of installing 1 Emg-81 with 1- volume control. The other s**t is going. The dude who owned it painted it florescent green. It's pretty cool. The serial # is 401976

Could be Japanese too. I have one too, black, serial # 211889. I bought it at Guitar Center used, they're worth about 800.00$ new. The guy at guitar center said it was American, though, would be worth more. The guy also said mine may have been made before Fender bought Jackson. Anyway, we have similar serial #s compared to what I been seeing in the variety of Jackson models and origins.

: I have a dinky reverse jackson pro., maple green. It must have been made in the USA. The serial number is: 308966
: Can you tell me anything about it? Where and when it was made? What you now about price in europe?

jackson dinky rev serial # 401o63

need general info

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.