Re: Jackson Dinky rev. professional

Advertisement
Posted by Antti on Fri, 05/02/08 - 14:10:16.

If the headstock has a "Professional" labeled on it, the guitar should be japanese. They were made in the beginning of 90's and they were the most expensive japanese models. Mine has a serial number 403416. I changed the pickups to Seymour Duncans which suits the guitar really well. The european price might be around 500-800 euros.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Jackson Dinky rev. professional

: If the headstock has a "Professional" labeled on it, the guitar should be japanese. They were made in the beginning of 90's and they were the most expensive japanese models. Mine has a serial number 403416. I changed the pickups to Seymour Duncans which suits the guitar really well. The european price might be around 500-800 euros.

I have one I just found for $50 with bad electronics and a horrible set-up. I've managed to setup the bridge and the neck so far. I ripped out the two stock humbuckers and am in the process of installing 1 Emg-81 with 1- volume control. The other s**t is going. The dude who owned it painted it florescent green. It's pretty cool. The serial # is 401976

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.