Hot Pink Guitars

Posted by Lea R. on Sun, 12/05/04 - 14:41:19.

Are there any fender or Jackson guitars that are pink? (hot pink like Mark's from Blink 182) Please help me thanx!!!! email me at elmo9491@hotmail.com PLEASE!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hot Pink Guitars

will you give me a hot pink one for my brithday thanks

I found this site while looking for a hot pink fender guitar. I cant find one anywhere!!! I have looked everywhere including fender.com. I think you just have to get it custom made. They should start making them though because of what I can see, a lot of people want them.

i cant never find any hot pink guitars if i find some then ill tell u

: Are there any fender or Jackson guitars that are pink? (hot pink like Mark's from Blink 182) Please help me thanx!!!! email me at elmo9491@hotmail.com PLEASE!

i would suggest the website daisy rock.com its ausome! i have a guitar(pink)shaped like a butterfly!!!

Dude! i would do anything for any kind of pink guitar as long as it was in good condition and was an electric......please respond if you have any idea where there is a place online that a 16 yr old with like no money barely at all could buy the guitar of her dreams

: Dude! i would do anything for any kind of <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=pink%20guitar" onmouseover="window.status='pink guitar'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pink guitar</a> as long as it was in good condition and was an electric......please respond if you have any idea where there is a place online that a 16 yr old with like no money barely at all could buy the guitar of her dreams
Thanks so much!

Amazon.com $49.00 search:hot pinkelectric guitar on google and click on shopping rezolts, it should be there

DUDE ADD ME SPOOKY_HATES_U@HOTMAIL.COM

: Are there any fender or Jackson guitars that are pink? (hot pink like Mark's from Blink 182) Please help me thanx!!!! email me at cmv_claudia_542@hotmail.com PLEASE!

Are there any fender strat guitars that are pink? (hot pink like Mark's from Blink 182) Please help me cuz ive searched everywhere it seems,thanx!!!! email me at cjditulio@ameritech.net...PLEASE!

: Are there any fender strat guitars that are pink? (hot pink like Mark's from Blink 182) Please help me cuz ive searched everywhere it seems,thanx!!!! email me at ukulele_rokcs_411@hotmail.com

: : Are there any fender strat guitars that are pink? (hot pink like Mark's from Blink 182) Please help me cuz ive searched everywhere it seems,thanx!!!! email me at ukulele_rokcs_411@hotmail.coM

strats suck squiers r better the only place i found one is at daisyrock.com but the arent fenders srry

: : Are there any fender strat guitars that are pink? (hot pink like Mark's from Blink 182) Please help me cuz ive searched everywhere it seems,thanx!!!! email me at ukulele_rokcs_411@hotmail.coM

: : : Are there any fender strat guitars that are pink? (hot pink like Mark's from Blink 182) Please help me cuz ive searched everywhere it seems,thanx!!!! email me at ukulele_rokcs_411@hotmail.coM

You said: "Are there any fender strat guitars that are pink? (hot pink like Mark's from Blink 182) Please help me cuz ive searched everywhere it seems,thanx!!!!"

Your email addres is not valid so I anwering to here...

Yes there are. I have one of them. It's Fender stratocaster 60's classic, made in mexico. The colous is Shell Pink. I dont know where you can bye it, but that colour stratocaster is in available. That is truly rare colour. I bye it from the local musicstore in Finland.

Here is the link to my pink Stratocaster: http://fi.msnusers.com/_Secure/0PgCz*4cSVUMzSuIy9As3fjDlW!*mAomcUc*uV3OMQou66dlZHEwKjdZpbZ7K9ez1kDQexjclSo!4vAndi2PH1NE7pYDsgc9g/Pinkki.jpg?dc=4675534322238198675

I hope you found your own "PinkCadillac". It's a great guitar!!!

i havent seen any by fender but if you are interested in a non fender pink guitar try www.daisyrock.com they only sell female guitars

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.