bruno royal artist guitar

Posted by camp on Sun, 08/03/03 - 17:27:37.

I have a 12 string royal artist guitar made by bruno, electric, if any one has any information on this guitar please e-mail me as soon as possible, I can not find any info because all sites lead to nowhere,,, as you see here...what the %$#&!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: bruno royal artist guitar

Freddie Fender is pictured playing a 12-String Royal Artist on a mid- to late-60s album of Spanish-language country music recorded on the "House of Falcon'' label out of McAllen Texas ... Album named "La Costumbre.'' Probably a budget-line guitar sold in the Southwest.

I received a 6 string Royal Artist by Bruno brand new in 1967. It was purchased at a store called 'Govway' in Phoenix AZ for $90. Look rather like a Hofner Beatle bass that's been 'sqwashed;' not nearly as thick as the Hofner, but wider and taller (and heavier.) Action was (is) high, and currently it need a lot of electric work. It hasn't seen the light of day in years, but my 18 y.o. son really wants me to fix it up so he can play it.

: I received a 6 string Royal Artist by Bruno brand new in 1967. It was purchased at a store called 'Govway' in Phoenix AZ for $90. Look rather like a Hofner Beatle bass that's been 'sqwashed;' not nearly as thick as the Hofner, but wider and taller (and heavier.) Action was (is) high, and currently it need a lot of electric work. It hasn't seen the light of day in years, but my 18 y.o. son really wants me to fix it up so he can play it.

I have a 4 string bass, Purchased used in Ct in 70's. same style, 3/4 bass. Just reworked neck, and input jack. All other electronis work fine. Trying to find out more about bruno guitars

: I received a 6 string Royal Artist by Bruno brand new in 1967. It was purchased at a store called 'Govway' in Phoenix AZ for $90. Look rather like a Hofner Beatle bass that's been 'sqwashed;' not nearly as thick as the Hofner, but wider and taller (and heavier.) Action was (is) high, and currently it need a lot of electric work. It hasn't seen the light of day in years, but my 18 y.o. son really wants me to fix it up so he can play it.

I have a 4 string bass, Purchased used in Ct in 70's. same style, 3/4 bass. Just reworked neck, and input jack. All other electronis work fine. Trying to find out more about bruno guitars

I have an 8 string mandolin. I have never hurd it played. I got it when my Grandfather passed many years ago. When I got it it had no strings. Woundering If anybody could tell me what kinda sound I might get out of it If I had strings

: I have a 12 string royal artist guitar made by bruno, electric, if any one has any information on this guitar please e-mail me as soon as possible, I can not find any info because all sites lead to nowhere,,, as you see here...what the %$#&!!!

I have a 6 string Royal Artist electric. I'm also looking for more info. Mine has a humbucker on the bridge position instead of the single coil. The guy at guitar center says it doesn't look original because you can see that the housing for the humbucker is placed over the screws for the single coil. The white on the humbucker is faded to a yellowish cream color.. so it's probablly pretty old, but I still want to find the original. Anyone have any info?

Hello, I just bought one. Let me know I have no clue.

I was given a Royal Artist guitar but it dont have any info inside body it looks like and old guitar or from the 60,s I am guessing how can I find out more about this guitar send you a picture maybe? yours JC Rendón

: I was given a Royal Artist guitar but it dont have any info inside body it looks like and old guitar or from the 60,s I am guessing how can I find out more about this guitar send you a picture maybe? yours JC Rendón

I also received a Royal Artist/Bruno 12 string electric guitar. An old fellow brought it to my church and ask for us to find it a home. Looks pretty old. Maybe even from the 50's not sure. Thinking maybe taking to guitar shop to assess cost to get it working good. Where are these coming from. See alot of them popping up lately.

: : I have a 12 string royal artist guitar made by bruno, electric, if any one has any information on this guitar please e-mail me as soon as possible, I can not find any info because all sites lead to nowhere,,, as you see here...what the %$#&!!!

Any luck on finding info on yur guitar?? A friend of mine has, what sounds lkie, a Bruno 12 string like yours, maybe approx. mid 60`s not sure, Has 2-pickups, white, I`m still lookin for info too, Thanks.

: : : I have a 12 string royal artist guitar made by bruno, electric, if any one has any information on this guitar please e-mail me as soon as possible, I can not find any info because all sites lead to nowhere,,, as you see here...what the %$#&!!!

: Any luck on finding info on yur guitar?? A friend of mine has, what sounds lkie, a Bruno 12 string like yours, maybe approx. mid 60`s not sure, Has 2-pickups, white, I`m still lookin for info too, Thanks.

I just got done working on one for a co-worker. 12 string, dark sunburst, two single coil pickups, trapeze bridge. It works fine, although there sure is a lot of tension on the hollowbody with the 12 string. Plays pretty good...sounds like a 12 string. COuld not find any info online other than this link. Let me know if you come across anything

model number for 67 Royal Artist

I have a 1967 bruno Royal Artist. Exactly like the "Ventura" V-13. Only diff is the name plate. What is the model number of my guitar? Thanks!

Re: bruno royal artist 12 string

I had one of these in the 60s...really liked it. Bought in a small shop in Jersey...Havent seen another since. Made in Japan, shaped like Hofner Beatle bass. Looked great, played well, weak pickups. Not much value now I imagine but really fun and certainly nostalgic appeal. If you have one, enjoy it!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.