Ovation Thunderbolt Guitar

Posted by billy on Thu, 09/27/01 - 18:27:10.

wanna buy a sweet guitar?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ovation Thunderbolt Guitar

: wanna buy a sweet guitar?

Here's a general question for anyone out there. How many Thunderbolts have you ever seen that have a black finish that appears to be very fine metalflake? In the time I've owned mine I've never run across another Tbolt of any color allthough ocation says they were put out in three colors. I can only guess that what they call black pearl is what the finish is on mine. I am looking to sell it, I boght it in a music store called Boes strings located in Fredrick Maryland. It's condition is excellent. I beleive I bought it roughly 10-12 years ago and I've only played it probably 30 hours sice I purchased it new. I figured that it was rare then it sure wasn't going to see anything in the way of abuse or neglect. As I said it's in excellent condition.I payed 850 new and the value is only going to go up in time any offers out there?

: : wanna buy a sweet guitar?

: Here's a general question for anyone out there. How many Thunderbolts have you ever seen that have a black finish that appears to be very fine metalflake? In the time I've owned mine I've never run across another Tbolt of any color allthough ocation says they were put out in three colors. I can only guess that what they call black pearl is what the finish is on mine. I am looking to sell it, I boght it in a music store called Boes strings located in Fredrick Maryland. It's condition is excellent. I beleive I bought it roughly 10-12 years ago and I've only played it probably 30 hours sice I purchased it new. I figured that it was rare then it sure wasn't going to see anything in the way of abuse or neglect. As I said it's in excellent condition.I payed 850 new and the value is only going to go up in time any offers out there?

I have a black one also, I will sell trade it for an Adamas only. Mine is in like new condition and plays as sweet now as it did when it was new.

Do you still have a thunderbolt you wanna sale or trade for an Adamas?

I have an Ovation Thunderbolt guitar with a very rare hand painted top. Only about 50 made. Blue Dragon Skin, painted and signed by an artist named O'connor, and dated "89". Acording to Ovation the tops were given to him and he hand painted them on his boat.
I'd like to sell it.

I have seen one like it for sale recently. It is from a shop in Florida. Looks like they want $650, is this yours? I have always wanted a Thunderbolt to add to my Ovation collection, but not sure about the artist's dragon finish.

: I have an Ovation Thunderbolt guitar with a very rare hand painted top. Only about 50 made. Blue Dragon Skin, painted and signed by an artist named O'connor, and dated "89". Acording to Ovation the tops were given to him and he hand painted them on his boat.
: I'd like to sell it.

: : Here's a general question for anyone out there. How many Thunderbolts have you ever seen that have a black finish that appears to be very fine metalflake? In the time I've owned mine I've never run across another Tbolt of any color allthough ocation says they were put out in three colors. I can only guess that what they call black pearl is what the finish is on mine. I am looking to sell it, I boght it in a music store called Boes strings located in Fredrick Maryland. It's condition is excellent. I beleive I bought it roughly 10-12 years ago and I've only played it probably 30 hours sice I purchased it new. I figured that it was rare then it sure wasn't going to see anything in the way of abuse or neglect. As I said it's in excellent condition.I payed 850 new and the value is only going to go up in time any offers out there?

:
: I have a black one also, I will sell trade it for an Adamas only. Mine is in like new condition and plays as sweet now as it did when it was new.'

Mine is black as well but has my intials inlayed in abalone in the fret board

: Hi there, I was reading your post. I too have a black pearl ovation thunderbolt guitar serial number 366601. I haven't heard of many black ones with metallic either. Give me a shout if you know someone who may be interested.
: : : Here's a general question for anyone out there. How many Thunderbolts have you ever seen that have a black finish that appears to be very fine metalflake? In the time I've owned mine I've never run across another Tbolt of any color allthough ocation says they were put out in three colors. I can only guess that what they call black pearl is what the finish is on mine. I am looking to sell it, I boght it in a music store called Boes strings located in Fredrick Maryland. It's condition is excellent. I beleive I bought it roughly 10-12 years ago and I've only played it probably 30 hours sice I purchased it new. I figured that it was rare then it sure wasn't going to see anything in the way of abuse or neglect. As I said it's in excellent condition.I payed 850 new and the value is only going to go up in time any offers out there?

: :
: : I have a black one also, I will sell trade it for an Adamas only. Mine is in like new condition and plays as sweet now as it did when it was new.'

:
: Mine is black as well but has my intials inlayed in abalone in the fret board

: wanna buy a sweet guitar?
do you have a Thunderbolt if so what price what color and what condition is it in?

: : wanna buy a sweet guitar?
: do you have a Thunderbolt if so what price what color and what condition is it in?
Red and its a beauty. I now want a blonde one.

: : : wanna buy a sweet guitar?
: : do you have a Thunderbolt if so what price what color and what condition is it in?
: Red and its a beauty. I now want a blonde one.

: : How much would you pay for a blonde one? Purchased about 15 years ago, used alomost daily, still as sweet as then. V slight cosmetic damage, well travelled hard case.

I have a black Thunderbolt for sale, very good condition with hard case.

: I have a black Thunderbolt for sale, very good condition with hard case.

how much that it cost
or are you asking for

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.