e-ros guitar

Posted by richard on Sat, 06/04/05 - 10:30:40.

hi. i have acquired an e-ros 606 dakota guitar, i was wondering if anybody knows anything about this guitar? the most i have been able to find out is that this guitar was made between 1966-1970 and made by the fuselli brothers before they parted ways and the company became eko guitars.

if anybody has any information on this guitar other than that on www.fetishguitars.com please e-mail me to let me know any respone would be kindly appreciated, thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: e-ros guitar 406

: I have an e-ros model 406 with the serial number 1085 inprinted on the inside of the guitar and recanti, the headstock is of natural colour and all that is on it, is what looks like an "E" fom the epiphone logo carved in to the top of the headstock, can anyone help???????

e-ros 606 (?Dakota)

I know all the blurb says that these were only available up to '70. However my wife owns one that was purchased c80 (and so far as we can tell it was new).

Of the pictures shown on fetish you can not make out the serial numbers on many. One or two however are showing four digit numbers - this one has a five. Maybe this infers that they were available later?

Re: e-ros guitar

i have an e-ros dakota and i would like to find out more about it
i know that all e-ros guitars are handmade but i can't find nething else other than what fetish guitars has to offer
trying to fnd out the exact value of the guitar
anyone know where to go to find this out?
thanks for your time

david

Re: e-ros guitar

my e-mail address is drunkenbum1981@hotmail.com sorry i forgot to mention that..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.