guitars

Posted by marilyn on Mon, 10/21/02 - 12:23:07.

I have a ANJO model number W66 guitar could someone tell me anything about it

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitars

: I have a ANJO model number w74e guitar could someone tell me anything about it

: I have a ANJO model W68 and it's the first and best guitar I've ever played.I woulld not trade it for the world.

: : I have a ANJO model W68 and it's the first and best guitar I've ever played.I woulld not trade it for the world.

I to have the Anjo model W68 and its one of the best guitars I have.I am told that the one I have is over 50 years old maybe more,but I have trouble finding out more about it,so if anyone knows anything e-mail me.Great for open tunings and slide,its my favourite.

Anjo acoustic model#W74E

Im not sure about the model you have,is it acoustic or electric?.The one I have, was purchased in White Rock British Columbia,Canada in 1980 and is a fullbody model aprox.$200.00 cdn.It has a built in pickup that sounds OK.This guitar sits on a wall in a recording studio that I work at,but it doesnt get used anymore because of its poor quality.Its done a lot of traveling and jammin.If it could only speak the stories it would tell.Im not to sure if its USA or CDN. made. Good luck.

ANJO GUITAR

I found a Anjo in a locker sale, it is a fe67 need some input on this

Re: Anjo acoustic model#W74E

All I know is that this guitar is Spanish made (central America)This is apparent in the name Anjo.

Re: Anjo acoustic model#W72

i have a w 72 and its a pretty good guitar,action is a little high but ok to play, awesome shape.

ANJO GUITAR

Does any one kmow what it might be worth?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.