Re: eko 12 string

Posted by Zach Elmquist on Sun, 07/02/06 - 17:01:17.

: I have one for sale. mint condition original case and strap. All original. My phonenumber is 1-814-773-7584

: i've got eko 12 string guitar i was given and got all fixed up i'm wondering how much it's worth it was made in italy and on the inside it has the name modello

: Got one, looking for another. They are robust, jangly, have exceptionally rock-hard necks, some models have cheapo tuners, the Ranger series weighs a ton...solid. The finish is over a millimeter thick and terribly prone to large surface checks, but they are only cosmetic. The usual prices on eBAY run from sometimes a little below $100 to over $300...usually about mid-$100's plus shipping expenses. To my way of thinking, they are incredible bargains, but are not known as collectible. They are just good workhorses. I actually prefer the Ranger series 12's over the higher-end Rio Bravos as with age, things move, action gets poorer, and the Ranger is incredibly easy to adjust the neck using shims. Just my thinking. Wanna sell yours? Gordon Furr

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.