Vintage Maton Supreme Electric 777

Posted by Chris on Sun, 11/12/06 - 15:10:49.

I have one of the above with a Bigsby arm. I believe the pick-ups are not original though. Does anyone know where I could get some original pickups and how much the guitar may be worth? Thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Vintage Maton Supreme Electric 777

hi i have a parts se777 with bigsby and original pickups, all else is missing

Interesting? My first decent guitar, back in the early 70's was a Maton Supreme 777 - also with Bigsby and replaced pickups (ill-fitting Strat-style single coils in my case). I don't suppose you're in the UK, are you?

Hi Gordon

Yes I am in London. If you are interested in having a look at the guitar let me know.

Best

C

: Interesting? My first decent guitar, back in the early 70's was a Maton Supreme 777 - also with Bigsby and replaced pickups (ill-fitting Strat-style single coils in my case). I don't suppose you're in the UK, are you?

I bought the guitar from a little guitar shop in Birkenhead in the Eighties by the way. It has a Bigsby and replaced white/cream coloured pick ups too. My email: cf003a5776@blueyonder.co.uk

: Hi Gordon

: Yes I am in London. If you are interested in having a look at the guitar let me know.

: Best

: C

: : Interesting? My first decent guitar, back in the early 70's was a Maton Supreme 777 - also with Bigsby and replaced pickups (ill-fitting Strat-style single coils in my case). I don't suppose you're in the UK, are you?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.