washburn g2v

Posted by Dan on Sat, 10/25/03 - 03:06:02.

I am looking for an loder washburn strat style model g2v.
If anyone knows of one for sale please e-mail me as I am
very interested in purchasing one. It was the guitar I learned on. I sold mine years ago and have never come across another.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I HAVE A G-2V

I wasnt sure if it was of any vaue so i brought it to a professional guitarist and he tryed it felt it and tested it then he suddinly decides he would trade me his GREEN 7 string KORN GUITAR for it. my g2v is a one of a kind paint that changes color and a wooden pick plate and three pickups on it. he could not find much info about it on line and OH YEAH it has a rose wood shredder bridg on it and u cant find parts for those anywhere because of itss rareness.......

I just boyght a G2V but I fear it is too new

This one does not have the Wonderbar, but a Floydish trem, and I think it is Korean. It may be Japanese. I just am not 100% sure yet. I bid $202 on a charity auction site. If it did not have a hrad shell case and was said to be in "very good" condition I would risk not paying for it, or be really kicking myself in the butt. With the case I paid a fair price. That is the last time I poke $2 at something I am not 100% sure of. I think it will be $250 with shipping. My email is anti-echoic@cox.net I am unsure if I want to sell it, have it sold locally or what exactly. I think the pick ups are active made by EMG high outputs with a 9 volt battery and preamp in the guitar. I should have looked closer at it. I am stunned I only raised the bid by $2 3 days ago and it is mine. I have a feeling I paid $80 too much. The roller wammy is the "WONDER BAR" and is a lot like the Kahler. I own one of Kahler's NAMM ex demonstartors from 1977-79. It is a Les Paul Std with a stud mount Kahler. IT IS AWESOME! This G2V is strat shaped, but has the HSS pick up array. I can fix that and put any number of pick ups and wiring circuits from passive to full blown MIDI with preamp(s) EQs phasing split coils, etc. I am starting a you tube series on guitar and bass wiring tips starting with a simple tone cap swap out on a "The Duke" Kramer bass tone mod(s) and explanations of how the bass is wired and why a .022 micro Farad cap did not work in it, as well as a low cut treble bleed cap, and wiring them in. I do not want to get fancy and wind up answering 10000 questions so I kept it to a single pick up 1 vol 1 tone and a jack. Now I will only get 5000 questions.

Re: washburn g2v

: I am looking for an loder washburn strat style model g2v.
: If anyone knows of one for sale please e-mail me as I am
: very interested in purchasing one. It was the guitar I learned on. I sold mine years ago and have never come across another.
I have a very unusual Washbun P-2v, not the strat model though more like the idol series.

I have a G2V and am looking to upgrade to Fender. I have removed the middle position pickup and replaced it with a Seymour Duncan rail. The SD rail has a 2 position switch for single wound or double. I still have all original parts and receipt. It has the roller whammy tremelo with locks and the color is black (practically flawless) with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. I have a hardshell case and orderred this guitar new in the 80s.

Hi Eddie. Just saw your post on a whim and have been looking for the same model. If no response from Andy could you perhaps sell to me? It was my first gtr and I've been on a quest to get one back (black model) Thanks Eddie my email below.

jfu222@gmail.com

: I have a G2V and am looking to upgrade to Fender. I have removed the middle position pickup and replaced it with a Seymour Duncan rail. The SD rail has a 2 position switch for single wound or double. I still have all original parts and receipt. It has the roller whammy tremelo with locks and the color is black (practically flawless) with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. I have a hardshell case and orderred this guitar new in the 80s.

I have one

: very interested in purchasing one. It was the guitar I learned on. I sold mine years ago and have never come across another.

I have a nice one.
email me @ decounts@gmail.com for more info.

i have one for sale in imaculate condition 85 model email me back if your interested

washburn G-2V guitar for sale.

I have a blue G-2v I just got off EBay for $28 & $32 shipping. I'll sell it if it means anything to you. Email is 64oldsf85man@gmail.com

I have a very nice G2V for sale. It is white and it plays perfect. It has 2 washburn singles and a seymour duncan humbucker with Floyd Rose tremolo minus the bar. If you are still looking for one get in contact with me.

i have a red red one...its missing a nob on the tremolo...
and the bridge pick up is a Select designed by EMG
it works fine...im not sure if i wanna sell it
but i do need to upgrade

how much are you willing to paid for the guitar?

i have a washburn g-2v but it doesnt work

I am from tennessee and have a cream colored g2v for sale.

: : I am looking for an loder washburn strat style model g2v.
: : If anyone knows of one for sale please e-mail me as I am
: : very interested in purchasing one. It was the guitar I learned on. I sold mine years ago and have never come across another.

i have one g2v washburn and really want to sell it....

i have washburn g2v for you it doesnt work its also been painted black

: : i have washburn g2v and i wanna know what year was it made and what colour did it was it new

: : : i have washburn g2v and i wanna know what year was it made and what colour it was when it was new
:

: : i have washburn g2v for you it doesnt work its also been painted black if anyone interseted

: i have washburn g2v for you it doesnt work its also been painted black if anyone interseted

: I have a black Washburn 2gv im restoring it and would like any information about the year it was made.

i have washburn g2v

Hello:
I`m from Portugal and i have one of this guitarr. E-mail me if you want, and i will send you fotos.
Thanks

António Santos

I know you posted this message a long time ago, but I have a Washburn G2V that I don't really use. let me know if you're still interested..

I am looking for an loder washburn strat style model g2v.

Washburn B-5

I am currently looking for a 1980's Stage series B-5 bass guitar. Any color will do and I am willing to trade, as I have "many" guitars and basses, all in great shape and all Washburn-Guild. Also looking for a Guild Burnside flying V. They called it the "Lance." My e-mail is 64oldsf85man@gmail.com thanks.

Washburn g2v

I have a red & black Washburn g2v strat style for sale.

i ahve a washburn g-2v

: : If anyone knows of one for sale please e-mail me as I am
: : very interested in purchasing one. It was the guitar I learned on. I sold mine years ago and have never come across another.

ive got one but im in england liverpool it doesnt work and its a bit scruffy but it all there

Hi Pat, is your G2V still available? I'd be interested in it. You can reach me on 0113 2621534 Thanks.

Pete

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.