washburn g2v

Advertisement
Posted by Dan on Sat, 10/25/03 - 03:06:02.

I am looking for an loder washburn strat style model g2v.
If anyone knows of one for sale please e-mail me as I am
very interested in purchasing one. It was the guitar I learned on. I sold mine years ago and have never come across another.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I HAVE A G-2V

I wasnt sure if it was of any vaue so i brought it to a professional guitarist and he tryed it felt it and tested it then he suddinly decides he would trade me his GREEN 7 string KORN GUITAR for it. my g2v is a one of a kind paint that changes color and a wooden pick plate and three pickups on it. he could not find much info about it on line and OH YEAH it has a rose wood shredder bridg on it and u cant find parts for those anywhere because of itss rareness.......

I just boyght a G2V but I fear it is too new

This one does not have the Wonderbar, but a Floydish trem, and I think it is Korean. It may be Japanese. I just am not 100% sure yet. I bid $202 on a charity auction site. If it did not have a hrad shell case and was said to be in "very good" condition I would risk not paying for it, or be really kicking myself in the butt. With the case I paid a fair price. That is the last time I poke $2 at something I am not 100% sure of. I think it will be $250 with shipping. My email is anti-echoic@cox.net I am unsure if I want to sell it, have it sold locally or what exactly. I think the pick ups are active made by EMG high outputs with a 9 volt battery and preamp in the guitar. I should have looked closer at it. I am stunned I only raised the bid by $2 3 days ago and it is mine. I have a feeling I paid $80 too much. The roller wammy is the "WONDER BAR" and is a lot like the Kahler. I own one of Kahler's NAMM ex demonstartors from 1977-79. It is a Les Paul Std with a stud mount Kahler. IT IS AWESOME! This G2V is strat shaped, but has the HSS pick up array. I can fix that and put any number of pick ups and wiring circuits from passive to full blown MIDI with preamp(s) EQs phasing split coils, etc. I am starting a you tube series on guitar and bass wiring tips starting with a simple tone cap swap out on a "The Duke" Kramer bass tone mod(s) and explanations of how the bass is wired and why a .022 micro Farad cap did not work in it, as well as a low cut treble bleed cap, and wiring them in. I do not want to get fancy and wind up answering 10000 questions so I kept it to a single pick up 1 vol 1 tone and a jack. Now I will only get 5000 questions.

Re: washburn g2v

: I am looking for an loder washburn strat style model g2v.
: If anyone knows of one for sale please e-mail me as I am
: very interested in purchasing one. It was the guitar I learned on. I sold mine years ago and have never come across another.
I have a very unusual Washbun P-2v, not the strat model though more like the idol series.

I have a G2V and am looking to upgrade to Fender. I have removed the middle position pickup and replaced it with a Seymour Duncan rail. The SD rail has a 2 position switch for single wound or double. I still have all original parts and receipt. It has the roller whammy tremelo with locks and the color is black (practically flawless) with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. I have a hardshell case and orderred this guitar new in the 80s.

Hi Eddie. Just saw your post on a whim and have been looking for the same model. If no response from Andy could you perhaps sell to me? It was my first gtr and I've been on a quest to get one back (black model) Thanks Eddie my email below.

jfu222@gmail.com

: I have a G2V and am looking to upgrade to Fender. I have removed the middle position pickup and replaced it with a Seymour Duncan rail. The SD rail has a 2 position switch for single wound or double. I still have all original parts and receipt. It has the roller whammy tremelo with locks and the color is black (practically flawless) with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. I have a hardshell case and orderred this guitar new in the 80s.

I have one

: very interested in purchasing one. It was the guitar I learned on. I sold mine years ago and have never come across another.

I have a nice one.
email me @ decounts@gmail.com for more info.

i have one for sale in imaculate condition 85 model email me back if your interested

I have a very nice G2V for sale. It is white and it plays perfect. It has 2 washburn singles and a seymour duncan humbucker with Floyd Rose tremolo minus the bar. If you are still looking for one get in contact with me.

i have a red red one...its missing a nob on the tremolo...
and the bridge pick up is a Select designed by EMG
it works fine...im not sure if i wanna sell it
but i do need to upgrade

how much are you willing to paid for the guitar?

i have a washburn g-2v but it doesnt work

I am from tennessee and have a cream colored g2v for sale.

: : I am looking for an loder washburn strat style model g2v.
: : If anyone knows of one for sale please e-mail me as I am
: : very interested in purchasing one. It was the guitar I learned on. I sold mine years ago and have never come across another.

i have one g2v washburn and really want to sell it....

i have washburn g2v for you it doesnt work its also been painted black

: : i have washburn g2v and i wanna know what year was it made and what colour did it was it new

: : : i have washburn g2v and i wanna know what year was it made and what colour it was when it was new
:

: : i have washburn g2v for you it doesnt work its also been painted black if anyone interseted

: i have washburn g2v for you it doesnt work its also been painted black if anyone interseted

: I have a black Washburn 2gv im restoring it and would like any information about the year it was made.

i have washburn g2v

Hello:
I`m from Portugal and i have one of this guitarr. E-mail me if you want, and i will send you fotos.
Thanks

António Santos

washburn g2v

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: washburn g2v

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.