george washburn D-15 M

Posted by Adam on Mon, 05/17/04 - 13:10:39.

I have a George wahshburn D-15 M guitar and i was wondering if any body could tell the price range in which i can sell it thank you for you time.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

washburn d-15 TSE

i need to know what year it was made and would like to know how much it is worth. i cant find any info on this guitar. there are two numbers inside as well, one of them are 80900. and the other is 806013.( i dont have the guitar in front of me so im not 100% sure on that last set of numbers). any info would help, thanks.

Re: george washburn D-21 S/N

: I have a George Washburn D-21 S/N guitar and i was wondering if any body could tell the price range in which i can sell it thank you for you time.

Re: george washburn D-15 M

: I have a George wahshburn D-15 M guitar and i was wondering if any body could tell the price range in which i can sell it thank you for you time.
I have WASHBURN D-15-M. IT HAS AN OVAL PRINT/STAMP INSIDE WITH GEORGE ON TOP AND WASHBURN ON THE BOTTOM. THERE IS MORE INFO BUT I CANT REALLY SEE IT CLEARLY. NEXT TO THAT IT HAS D15-M. I WAS TOLD IT WAS MADE IN THE EIGHTIES , THE SERIAL NO IS INSIDE FURTHER UP ON THE NECK AND IS 8403057. THE MASTER HIMSELF WOULD BE PROUD OF THE SOUND AND CONDITION OF THIS PIECE, I TRULY HAVE NEVER HEARD ANOTHER LIKE IT. Ray. rlew8@bigpond.com.au

: I have a George wahshburn D-15 M guitar and i was wondering if any body could tell the price range in which i can sell it thank you for you time.
I have WASHBURN D-15-M. IT HAS AN OVAL PRINT/STAMP INSIDE WITH GEORGE ON TOP AND WASHBURN ON THE BOTTOM. THERE IS MORE INFO BUT I CANT REALLY SEE IT CLEARLY. NEXT TO THAT IT HAS D15-M. I WAS TOLD IT WAS MADE IN THE EIGHTIES , THE SERIAL NO IS INSIDE FURTHER UP ON THE NECK AND IS 8403057. THE MASTER HIMSELF WOULD BE PROUD OF THE SOUND AND CONDITION OF THIS PIECE, I TRULY HAVE NEVER HEARD ANOTHER LIKE IT. Ray. rlew8@bigpond.com.au

Re: george washburn D-18S

: I have a 1989 George Wasburn Limited Edition No.1449 of 1989. It is a hand made D18S. Just wondering what it is worth

Re: george washburn D-18S

: I have a 1989 George Wasburn Limited Edition No.1449 of 1989. It is a hand made D18S. Just wondering what it is worth

Well i bought mine from my brother for my ipod shuffle and a bag of chips so obviously i got a GREAT deal lol

I bought one the other day for $220. Felt like it was a steal. I got a '95 with amazing sounding aged wood. If its an older model 250-300 would be generous.

I have a Washburn D-15 I bought for 200 Euro. Send me a photo of yours so I can compare.

bcompton35603@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.