stadium guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Snowy on Sat, 04/30/05 - 14:35:07.

I have my grandfathers old stadium brand guitar. Can anyone tell me anything @ this type of guitar? Where it was made, what company made them, anything at all will help! It is blonde in color & I know it's made before 1960, other then this I know nothing.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: stadium guitar

: I have my grandfathers old stadium brand guitar. Can anyone tell me anything @ this type of guitar? Where it was made, what company made them, anything at all will help! It is blonde in color & I know it's made before 1960, other then this I know nothing. Well i have just started to try and find out more on Stadium guitars,I have my Aunts old guitar that needs some repair ,but she told me that she was given this guitar back in 1956 and it's been in the family ever since. I want to bring it back to life so i can pass it down through the family,but i don't trust just anyone to fix it.I may just do it myself. The guitar is an arch top. It needs a new fret board and frets,and the neck reset. The body is in great shape,but needs ro be redone.She played up to 2000 than she gave it to me when the neck started to unglue and come off. The heck joint seems to be in fine shape. I've been fixing old electric guitars for while now and i my try to fix it,but never tried to fix an acoustic before.

stadium guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: stadium guitar

I recently bought a Stdium brand guitar from a dude who told me that they were made by New York Pro. It's black with a white pick guard and nice looking. But it has no model number or anything. Just the Staidum logo on the head, so I don't know what the model is, and looking on the stadium site I can't fond a model like it, so I don't really know what to do about figuring out the model.

The Stadium Guitar brand was/is put out by Lou Capece Music. Lou started his own music distribution company in his garage in Long Island, NY and now has a huge company in Long Island. He produces guitars under the Stadium brand as well as other musical instruments. For exact info, you could probably reach Lou himself and ask, although he's very busy. 800.321.5584 is the phone number, and his extension is 1. Hope this helped!

Are they made in Korea, China, Vietnam? I cannot find any info on where these are made. Where do the parts and woods come from? The prices for these guitars are not cheap -I'd hate to pay for one and find the quality be sub-par.

if it was made before 1960, then it is probably a goldtop les paul.

Stadium guitar are made by Egmond guitars in Holland

Hope that this helps, also if you need any parts you should be able to get them in you local guitar store

Greetings
Binni

All I know about this guitar is that it was made in Holland/ The Netherlands. I've got one that needs some parts.
Have any of you idea about where I can get some?

I received a stadium guitar for a cheap price. I myself have been wondering about them. Mine is brown, with triangular inlyays, the headstock features yellow letters and a blue music note. What do your headstocks look like?

stadium guitar

i have a stadium guitar some ladies husband gave to her longgggggg ago, and it looks vintage but i just wanna know how much its worth

i have a SUPER OLD stadium classic. it has a huge crack on one side and its really in bad shape. my grandpa gave it to me to learn on. its sure is oooold. GOLLLLEEEE!

: I have my grandfathers old stadium brand guitar. Can anyone tell me anything @ this type of guitar? Where it was made, what company made them, anything at all will help! It is blonde in color & I know it's made before 1960, other then this I know nothing.

stadium guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: stadium guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.