Re: washburn g-2v guitar (rare)

Posted by Tom Wyrick on Sun, 05/22/05 - 21:48:13.

Wow... My first electric was a Washburn G-2V that a buddty of mine bought from a pawn shop and resold to me for what he paid ($175 back in 1989).
I remember it was painted cherry red, but a previous owner had decorated it up with strips of black and white elecrtical tape - giving it the "Eddie Van Halen" look.

That's the only G-2V I've ever run across... As I recall, it wasn't a bad little guitar for the money - but mine had some sort of grounding problem, causing some nasty pickup noise/buzzing with some amps, depending on the switch position.

: i have a washburn g-2v electric guitar. if anyone would like to purchase or knows how much this is worth please contact me.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Washburn G-2v

I have a Washburn G-2v with a single pickup, Floyd Rose tremolo and shark tooth inlays- And people keep telling me that those never existed. And the Washburn website is no help. I'm trying to sell it for $179, and I've had tons of interest, but no takers. Can anyone out there confirm that this guitar actually exists and mine is not a hodgepodge of different guitars?? Thanks in advance!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.