mid 60's ibenez wild cat IV

Advertisement
Posted by henry on Fri, 10/24/03 - 19:23:34.

i have an old ibanez, looks like mid sixtes(64-65) but have never seen one like it. it is simaler to model 3904 0r 2103 was red but has been refinished the wood is beautiful!, has 4 pick ups and the simulated wood pick guards and four whie plastic switches for the pickups,and a solo switch. but here is the kicker where most say golden tone on the pickguard this one says Wild Cat IV with a paw print. Have you heard of such a thing? What is this??
can i send you some pictures

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: mid 60's Ibanez wild cat IV

I still got this thing but can find nothing but similar models? from what m told the wood is mahagoney, and every inch has been cut and grin flipped and glued to gether

Its really one of the most beautiful guitar bodies i have ever seen iv ever seen.the neck is again of typical area witch include the Triton wood neck.
where can i upload a photo, or can i hyperlink a photo?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.