Ibanez 2405 Custom Agent 1976 or 1977

Posted by Jerry on Tue, 01/31/06 - 19:19:39.

I am the original owner of an Ibanez 2405 Custom Agent that I purchased in 1976 or 1977. I ordered tobacco sunburst but they shipped an all-black guitar. I'm glad they did. The pearl inlay on the body and mandolin head really stands out. The gold plating is a bit tarnished and the handle is missing from the case. Beyond that, It is in great shape. Any idea on the value of this guitar?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez 2405 Custom Agent 1976 or 1977

: I am the original owner of an Ibanez 2405 Custom Agent that I purchased in 1976 or 1977. I ordered tobacco sunburst but they shipped an all-black guitar. I'm glad they did. The pearl inlay on the body and mandolin head really stands out. The gold plating is a bit tarnished and the handle is missing from the case. Beyond that, It is in great shape. Any idea on the value of this guitar?

: : I am the original owner of an Ibanez 2405 Custom Agent that I purchased in 1976 or 1977. I ordered tobacco sunburst but they shipped an all-black guitar. I'm glad they did. The pearl inlay on the body and mandolin head really stands out. The gold plating is a bit tarnished and the handle is missing from the case. Beyond that, It is in great shape. Any idea on the value of this guitar?
I WAS OFFERED 5500.00 FOR MINE IN 2006.

: I am the original owner of an Ibanez 2405 Custom Agent that I purchased in 1976 or 1977. I ordered tobacco sunburst but they shipped an all-black guitar. I'm glad they did. The pearl inlay on the body and mandolin head really stands out. The gold plating is a bit tarnished and the handle is missing from the case. Beyond that, It is in great shape. Any idea on the value of this guitar?

I have a tobacco sunburst 2405 Agent. I have seen them on ebay with buy it now prices from 6 or 7 hundred to around two grand. Does yours have a serial number stamped on the back of the headstock? All of them I have seen do, but mine has no serial number.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.