Re: ibanez Les Paul Custom

Posted by Flemming Pedersen on Sat, 02/25/06 - 18:12:03.

Hi there !

I think Your Guitar is made before 1975 or 1973, because that was the year Ibanez began printing serial numbers into their guitars.... as far as i know..
I have a Les Paul Lawsuit standard , also without serial number....
Flemming Pedersen, Denmark
: I have a ibanez Les Paus custom no serial number, all original in good condition with case. unsure what year, purchased guitar over 15 years ago from a pawn shop. Guitar finish is a black and gold sunburst with gold colored pick-up, and keys. trying to determine value, pictures available

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

The serial number is the answer, first is a letter that indicates the month it was made IE A is jan B is feb etc then next two number will be the year e.g 75

: Hi there !

: I think Your Guitar is made before 1975 or 1973, because that was the year Ibanez began printing serial numbers into their guitars.... as far as i know..
: I have a Les Paul Lawsuit standard , also without serial number....
: Flemming Pedersen, Denmark
: : I have a ibanez Les Paus custom no serial number, all original in good condition with case. unsure what year, purchased guitar over 15 years ago from a pawn shop. Guitar finish is a black and gold sunburst with gold colored pick-up, and keys. trying to determine value, pictures available

1973 ibanez les paul !!!

After all the talk about these lawsuit guitars ,the big thing about them too me is the fact that they are 25.5 in necks.they play like a strat !! I have a 1973 black les paul custom Ibanez and to me it`s better than a Gibson...

Ibanez Custom Les Paul Copy Super 70s serial number h771132

I have an Ibanez Custom Les Paul Copy (Super 70s) with serial number h771132. I got it back when I was about 14 yrs old in 1982/1983 from the original ower (I'm 43 now). I'm trying to determine the year it was made and what is estimated value is. I think it was made in 1977. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Just picked it up the other day to play it and it sounded great...will never part with it! Thanks!

Kiki

HI, i have a ibanez les paul custum august 1977, with all the gold plate hardware, black in colour. with case in mint condition. could anyone please tell me how much this guitar is worth please. ive tried all over the place to get a valuation, many thanks twinny34@aol.com

ibanez c764485

: The serial number is the answer, first is a letter that indicates the month it was made IE A is jan B is feb etc then next two number will be the year e.g 75

: : Hi there !

: : I think Your Guitar is made before 1975 or 1973, because that was the year Ibanez began printing serial numbers into their guitars.... as far as i know..
: : I have a Les Paul Lawsuit standard , also without serial number....
: : Flemming Pedersen, Denmark
: : : I have a ibanez Les Paus custom no serial number, all original in good condition with case. unsure what year, purchased guitar over 15 years ago from a pawn shop. Guitar finish is a black and gold sunburst with gold colored pick-up, and keys. trying to determine value, pictures available

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.