Ibanez thinline

Posted by murray on Wed, 05/10/06 - 08:43:50.

I currently own one Ibanez thinline copy 1970,s model, could anyone tell me more about it

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez thinline

: I currently own one Ibanez thinline copy 1970,s model, could anyone tell me more about it

Made them for a couple of years in 70-71 ish....copy of the Fender 69 model. Ibanez called them 2368 and 2369 with single and humbucker pups if memory serves..exported under name of Antoria too...great guitars!

Also exported under the name "Crown". Mine has a Gibson scale 24.75 neck, A Maxon type 1 PAF in the neck position and a standard PAF sized "Wide Range Humbucker" copy in the bridge position.

: : I currently own one <b style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">Ibanez</b> <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">thinline</b> <b style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">copy</b> 1970,s model, could anyone tell me more about it

: Made them for a couple of years in 70-71 ish....<b style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">copy</b> of the Fender 69 model. <b style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">Ibanez</b> called them 2368 and 2369 with single and humbucker pups if memory serves..exported under name of Antoria too...great guitars!

Hey. I have one too. But it's from 1972. Very good one. It's my favorit!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.