ibanez les paul custom gold plated trimmings value of my guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Rob on Mon, 02/25/08 - 18:21:42.

i have a les paul custom guitar, august 1977. in mint condition. with gold plated fittings. i was wondering does anyone out there know how much this guitar is worth? mother of peal and all the trimmings including the case which is also in mint condition. i have tried searching the net for valuation but to no avail.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Ibanez les paul custom

Hi, can anyone give me an idea on the valuation of my black ibanez les paul custom, with case. 1977 with the gold plated hardwear. this guitar plays like a dream but i have to sell it, had it for 30 years. great condition, it was made in August 1977. and 1489 were made. it has p90 pick ups on. i havent seen one like this anywhere on the net.

Re: ibanez les paul custom gold plated trimmings value of my guitar 1977 les paul custom

These guitars are honeys! I just spent the afternoon playing Gibsons in the price range of $2,000 to $10,000 and the cream-colored 1977 Ibanez Les Paul copy I played sounded better and played better than most of them. I think they're wonderful guitars! Too bad Gibson can't make them as good!

Re: ibanez les paul custom gold plated trimmings value of my guitar 1977 les paul custom

I have the same problem, I want to sell an Ibanez Les Paul Custom model, bought it second-hand around 1979, the serial number is F761568, so I am looking for any information about its date of fabrication and os course the possible price. Thank you!

The F is the month, A = january, b = february etc.
76 is the year of manufacture
1568 is the amount of that model made in that year...
Value from 800 to 2,000 euros!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.