Re: Vintage Ibanez Roadster Bass

Advertisement
Posted by lani on Sun, 05/03/09 - 03:46:28.

: i have a 1979 ibanez roadster bass that i've been playing for a few years. i've never been able to find anything about the bass and was hoping you could help :-)
:
: i can't find any reference to this bass on the various Ibanez websites that are available.
:
: there are very few distinguising marks apart from the serial number H790694
:
: i've taken some pictures of the bass here:
: http://www.escapeact.com/richbass/
:
: would this be the RS800 model?
:
: any info you have would be much appreciated!

aloha, I have a roadster and had the same problem as you but finaly found out that the bass was released only in japan and thats why you couldent find it in any of the books her in the u.s. some one told me that the bass is worth 2-4 times the price of the roadstar, but considering that you have one you would be able to tell just by how it play's

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Vintage Ibanez Roadster Bass

Vintage Ibanez Roadster Bass

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Vintage Ibanez Roadster Bass

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.