Ibanez Les Paul copy 70's

Advertisement
Posted by Roy Mullenhour on Fri, 08/09/02 - 16:36:46.

I have a black Ibanez circa 1970ish Les Paul copy. It is black with pearl inlay and gold humbuckings and tuning stuff. I have no use for this instrument anymore and wish to sell it. What would an instrument like this be worth on the open market? It is in decent shape with original case. Didn't Ibanez get sued over this copy?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez Les Paul copy 70's

Can you please send me a photograph. If it's the one I played on in the seventies I want to buy it.
: I have a black Ibanez circa 1970ish Les Paul copy. It is black with pearl inlay and gold humbuckings and tuning stuff. I have no use for this instrument anymore and wish to sell it. What would an instrument like this be worth on the open market? It is in decent shape with original case. Didn't Ibanez get sued over this copy?

Two buks, just like yer mum

: I have a black Ibanez circa 1970ish Les Paul copy. It is black with pearl inlay and gold humbuckings and tuning stuff. I have no use for this instrument anymore and wish to sell it. What would an instrument like this be worth on the open market? It is in decent shape with original case. Didn't Ibanez get sued over this copy?

Yes, Ibanez did get sued as well as Greco, Fenandez, Aria and many more. Would you be willing to send me a picture(s) of the guitar? Just let me know how much you are asking or I can make you an offer?

No, only Ibanez were mentioned in the 1977 Norlin lawsuit and it was settled before it went to court (Ibanez changed the headstock design, which was the focus of the legal action). So only Ibanez guitars pre-1977 are "lawsuit" guitars.

: Yes, Ibanez did get sued as well as Greco, Fenandez, Aria and many more. Would you be willing to send me a picture(s) of the guitar? Just let me know how much you are asking or I can make you an offer?

bonjour jai une ibanez custom lespaul année76,etat de neuve a vendre.je peut vous envoyé photo en me donnant votre imail.

salut, je recherche une ibanez les paul des années 70, avez-vous toujours la votre?
Si oui, quel est le numéro de série ? (pour avoir l'année de fabrication)
Le manche est-il droit ?
Est-elle en bon état ?
Combien en voulez vous?
Merci

desoler vos phrase sont marquer a l enver,donc je n est pas compris

hey man can u email me a pic of that
i have and 72 Ibanez Tele Copy an i tought they got sued over that also

My Ibanez les paul is in prestine condition and I would love to find out the value,the guitar I feel plays better than an original paul, its not as heavy and the hummbuckin's sound the same if not better, honestly didn't know about no law suit but wouldn't mind finding out how much worth and how to sell legitamately,true dealer or someone big advocate.
let me know,
Bryan Steele

hello, I am looking for an ibanez les paul copy, please email me on filtran@hotmail.co.uk if you still have it;

Have you sold this guitar? If not, have you decided on a price?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.