Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series

Posted by Gill on Mon, 01/17/05 - 14:01:33.

I have an Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series guitar, single pick-up, Floyd Roise Tremolo Bar, serial number F852011. Would like to know date manufactured. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series, 1985

I have a black Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series guitar, with 2 Ibanez custom pick-ups, Floyd Rose Tremolo system, and push/pull volume knobs, serial number L853043. I have looked at all Ibanez galleries, books and in the guitar blue book and have not been able to find this model. How many did Ibanez make and why are they so hard to find?

Re: Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series

Gday, it would have been built in june 1985, the F is the month and the first 2 numbers are the year
: I have an Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series guitar, single pick-up, Floyd Roise Tremolo Bar, serial number F852011. Would like to know date manufactured. Thanks.

Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series

Ooops,

I have an Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series guitar, single pick-up, Floyd Rose Tremolo Bar, serial number F852011.

Would like to know date manufactured and Model.

Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.