Ibanez roadstar series II pro rocker bridge

Posted by Kellison on Thu, 04/28/05 - 13:15:11.

I have an Ibanez roadstar series II from my father, early 80's model and the bridge has a piece broken. It is a pro rocker bridge and I can't find it anywhere. I need some help please. Thanx!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez roadstar series II pro rocker bridge

: I have a Pro Rocker bridge (chrome) that I'm wrecking - all parts are available.

I am interested in parts. Can you contact me at bmurphy902@aol.com

: : I have a Pro Rocker bridge (chrome) that I'm wrecking - all parts are available.

: I am interested in parts. Can you contact me at bmurphy902@aol.com

: : : I have a Pro Rocker bridge (chrome) that I'm wrecking - all parts are available.
: I need also Ibanez Roadstar tremolo bridge.
Who has this tremolo bridge please contact me at marinboda@yahoo.com, Thanks, Marin

Ibanez Pro Rocker Tremolo

Here :

http://www.guitarsite.com/database/Makers/rec/3761/

i have exactly the same guitar and the same problem. i looking for...

I have a 1981 ibanez road star II all i need to know how much is this thing worth?

it cost about $135 till $150 do you want to sell it ??? let me know ok.. thx

wow my dad gave me the same bass guitar! thats cool! It is so hard to get anything for this model! i cant even find any pics lol! so **** ing rare

Re: Ibanez roadstar series II pro

necesito la palanca del floyd de mi guitarra roadstar serie II please help me!!!!

My father gave me the same guitar. I cannot find it anywhere either. I added Seymour Duncan pick-ups and it sounds pretty good.

Me too! I have a 1985 Ibanez pro rocker but I cant find anywhere that sells those replacement parts.. a piece in my bridge has broken and i cant really do anything.

holy crap! I have the same exact identical problem.

I would love to find a pro rocker for my roadstar...but... can't. They aren't in production anymore to my knowledge.
The only way to get one is off another roadstar. I saw a used one at guitar center..but... come on. Pay $200.... for a pro rocker?

So I'm looking at other options.

But one of my "things" whatever they are called... broke off rendering the entire wammy useless.

send me an email, i have parts. www.Mr-Ibanez.com

: holy crap! I have the same exact identical problem.

: I would love to find a pro rocker for my roadstar...but... can't. They aren't in production anymore to my knowledge.
: The only way to get one is off another roadstar. I saw a used one at guitar center..but... come on. Pay $200.... for a pro rocker?

: So I'm looking at other options.

: But one of my "things" whatever they are called... broke off rendering the entire wammy useless.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.