ibanez roadstar 2

Posted by charles on Sat, 05/28/05 - 15:21:55.

i have a japan made ibanez roadstar 2 series 6 string, single pickup, floyd rose tremolo,single knob..is red w/ gold writing..serial# c861638 trying to find cost new and value today along with other info

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: ibanez roadstar 2

: i have a japan made ibanez roadstar 2 series 6 string, serial no.c852362,i want to know what year its made and how much is the value now.

well guys i have an ibanez roadstar 2 series as well but unlike alot of you guys i have a double humbucker pickups and two tone knobs and a volume knob, its got a floyd rose, gold accessories, and a cherry sunburst over a birds eye maple body witha rose wood fret boarrd. neways i you guys do get a hit on the price of the guitar....please lemme know wanting to sell it off even though i love it dearly but i need the money so like yea thanks....oh and if you guy know of anyone whio wants to buy it lemme know as well.....thanks guys....peace

:i have white
roadstar2 w/floyd
i have dean markley hb in bridge
2 empty slots in mid and neck
1 vol and no tone or switch -more empty
slots etc L853156
plate is black
i love this thing...and stays in tune

: i have a japan made ibanez roadstar 2 series 6 string, single pickup, floyd rose tremolo,single knob..is red w/ gold writing..serial# c861638 trying to find cost new and value today along with other info

Your guitar was made in March of 1986 and it was the 1638th guitar made that month. They sell for $200-$500 or so depending on condition

i also have a ibanez roadstar 2 it is a six stirng single pick as well i am looking to sell it and need the book value

ibanez roadstar 2

I saw some words
about a Ibanez roadstar series II , and I have one .
The number series
mine is : k854008 . I supose was made in 1985 . Have you some information about
this model ? I was looking for some notice about in web , but i hadn4t nothing
about .
If somebody can help me
please send me a message .
My name is Edney ,
and I live in Brazil .
Tks .
Edney
55 11 9459-7611

i also have a ibanez roadstar 2 it is a six stirng single pick as well i am looking to sell it and need the book value

I have Black Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series Guitar made in Japan serial no A830451.

My guitar has been customised and has a active EMG 85 in the bridge, a single coil Strat pickup in the middle & 2 combined Jeff Beck pickups in the neck. The EMG has a on/off switch & Duracell 9v battery & the neck pickups have a booster switch.

It has a custom made mirrored Scratchplate , 2 volume controls , a 5 way toggle switch & has straplocks fitted also.

It has 21 fret maple neck

There are little specs of silver in the body work which give it a space effect.

i customed mine so it has a pearly gates seymour duncan in the bridge and i had 3 lipstick pick ups originaly and i kept 2 of those on there. everything else is the same but mine is a dark metalic green with a black pickgaurd.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.