Re: * Wanted Ibanez Pre-lawsuit Les Paul...

Advertisement
Posted by Les on Sat, 06/11/05 - 10:58:15.

I have a black w/aged white purfling Ibenez les paul copy originally purchased in 1971 in Kendallville IN. I am not that familiar with the pre-lawsuit thing. It has original gold hardware, double humbucker w/2volume 2tone controls with a three pos switch. Orig pickguard (forward screw hole area broken off, but still attached and holding), rectangular inlays on fretboard, with the 4 pc diamond with diagonal slash on headstock. (like Gibson, only other way?) Says "custom" on truss rod adjustment cover. Has original case, good condition, guitar in fair to good condition with corrosion on hardware, finish checking, belt scratching etc. Looks cool, as far as I can tell electronics work well. Interested? Haven't set a price yet. Make a range offer. Can send pictures. Thanks!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.